The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

lol, that is kinda funny. Did you reply?

i'd love to tell him to gfh but i won't. I don't know what to do. Ignore it? I wonder if he realized what he's done. It brings me some comfort to think he does and he's sweating it. :drool:

I have to go to class or I'd down that guinness in no time. thanks zootles :hug:

It is, isn't it?

I declare some pretty kick ass holidays.

Today was so totally wicked awesome I feel the need to share that with the world, and so I declare an international holiday.

But since I'm telling you all so late, it is retroactively taking action as of now.

So don't go to work tomorrow.

Cause it's a kick ass holiday.

~BrightestStar~ said:
It is, isn't it?

I declare some pretty kick ass holidays.

Today was so totally wicked awesome I feel the need to share that with the world, and so I declare an international holiday.

But since I'm telling you all so late, it is retroactively taking action as of now.

So don't go to work tomorrow.

Cause it's a kick ass holiday.

You're all kinds of late. I've been celebrating all day.

Festivities begin half way down:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167781&perpage=15&pagenumber=9

VintagePunk said:

Update?

My MSN's not working. :sad:

You didn't call me a while ago, did you?

Me saying today was "totally wicked awesome" is not update enough? :wink:

It's not?! :sad:
I was wondering why you hadn't been on all day. I thought perhaps something had happened with your mom.

And no, no I didn't. Not unless my cell is randomly calling people :uhoh:
:lol:

Well, no, I guess I hadn't declared the day officially. But since I was kicking ass so effectively, wasn't the rest understood? Like if I come out dressed like Uncle Sam, it's July 4th, if I'm in red and white with a big black belt and boots - Christmas, obviously I wear the bunny suit on Easter (and sometime just cause I like it - don't judge me). So if I come out kicking 39% more ass than usual, it's Ass Kicking Day, no?

And thanks. :hi5: I still want to smoke. Can you believe that shit? WTF?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me saying today was "totally wicked awesome" is not update enough? :wink:

It's not?! :sad:
I was wondering why you hadn't been on all day. I thought perhaps something had happened with your mom.

And no, no I didn't. Not unless my cell is randomly calling people :uhoh:
:lol:

C: is corrupt, I need to reinstall Windows, but if I do it now, one of the programs I need for school will stop working (the licensing expired eons ago...I'm still using it, but I'm positive they won't let me reinstall it again), so, till I get a few more school-type things done, I won't be using MSN. :mad:

:hmm: Someone called my cell a while ago, I heard about 10 seconds of background noise, and then they hung up. Since it's new, not that many people have the number yet, and it wasn't Sarah...most others would call my home phone.

Yeah, so....PM. k, thx.

UberBeaver said:
Well, no, I guess I hadn't declared the day officially. But since I was kicking ass so effectively, wasn't the rest understood? Like if I come out dressed like Uncle Sam, it's July 4th, if I'm in red and white with a big black belt and boots - Christmas, obviously I wear the bunny suit on Easter (and sometime just cause I like it - don't judge me). So if I come out kicking 39% more ass than usual, it's Ass Kicking Day, no?

And thanks. :hi5: I still want to smoke. Can you believe that shit? WTF?

Well, taking that into consideration, I hearby declare you and your bunny suit the official mascots of this ass kicking day, because you so fully encompasse the values and ideals this day holds near and dear.
Go forth dear sir, go forth and spread the word.
The day for ass kicking has begun!
Hears us oh people, and feel our power.

WE ARE SPARTA!!

Ooops...sorry, off topic.

Dude, you're crazy, But crazy in an ass kicking way. I celebrate in your general direction cause that's a pretty fucking big accomplishment yo. :hi5:

GREETINGS INTERFERERS!

It has come to my attention that certain forces have been conspiring and plotting and conniving and scheming and planning things. I have brought myself briefly out of my absence from here to tell you, my old friends...

Floating down through the clouds, Memories come rushing up to meet me now....

A friend of mine once had a dream, way back when. and things have not been going according to it around here. Night after night, going round and round my brain, this dream, it's driving me insane. We cannot just write off this vital scene, take heed, take heed of his dream. :sigh:

that is all for now. i hope on my next visit here this dream has been heeded. :)

peace out, rock on, up your fucking asses, whatever it is you do these days.

the tredgmeister

I feel like we've just received a message from above. Like, we should break off into groups, take time to study and analyze its meaning, and then go forth and spread the word. Or something.

Back
Top Bottom