The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hi5:

I was expecting "because we are SPARTA" after all of that. And some inspirational music, but this was good, too. :wink:

meh... if i had done something like that it probably would have involved me saying that plebans aren't real people, which would invovle some sort of retort fro the plebans saying how i'm an asshole, in which case i would then virtualy shrug my shoulders and say something like hey, the truth hurts, at which case they'll get really pissed and tell sicy, at which point she'll counter my assertion that plebans aren't real people by unbanning u2kitten, who will come back and prove my point fully, yet at the same time forcing interference to internaly combust.

so yea... i just went with the move on method.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm picturing a bunch of people yelling and virtually throwing each other off cliffs and decaptitating each other with that name.

Sounds like a Saturday night in Halifax :dance:

Is the welcoming atmosphere into the bar usually this warm? :wink:
There's no exclusive membership signage anywhere. I'd really like to get the chance to know the few of you I haven't met yet...:shrug:....

:yikes: I've just heard that Vanilla Ice is touring downunder......

Original 4-part Haiku:

It has been said that
Uberbeaver is a fool
I have to agree

He makes me so sick
That words do it no justice
He has to be stopped

Perhaps a banning
Will stifle this doltish clown
One can only dream

Gluey, some advice
Get to know some bar patrons
But please avoid Beav

No spoken words said:
Original 4-part Haiku:

It has been said that
Uberbeaver is a fool
I have to agree

He makes me so sick
He has to be stopped

Perhaps a banning
One can only dream

Gluey, some advice
But please avoid Beav

:lol: :applaud: I'm trying to get to know the ones I haven't met :wink: but it cuts both ways! :yes:

I already know a lot of the others from posting elsewhere....

:uhoh: So whats up with Beav :giggle:

What's up with Beav?

Gluey, if I knew where to start, I'd attempt to reply to you, but, the truth is, it would take me several days to list for you all of the things that are just plain wrong about Beav.

He'll be in here at some point tonight, and he'll make some witty/scathing retort, something akin to "GFY douchebag". After that, perhaps he'll defend himself.

Or, perhaps I'll be told to knock it off.

:)

looks like I'm gonna have to learn about Haiku's too! I saw you and Mia going for it the other day!

No spoken words said:
Original 4-part Haiku:

It has been said that
Uberbeaver is a fool
I have to agree

He makes me so sick
He has to be stopped

Perhaps a banning
One can only dream

Gluey, some advice
But please avoid Beav

GFY Douchebag. Well done and all, but seriously, GFY. And STFU.

redkat said:
anyone know what happens to you when you lose a netflix dvd? :(

You go to best buy and replace it, mail it back and act cool.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i still have about a dozen oxy-codine's left, too, but i'm saving those for a special occasion.

"A special occasion" just happens to be my middle names. Thanks for holding on to them for me!

redkat said:
anyone know what happens to you when you lose a netflix dvd? :(

i've done this before actually. i didn't receive any penalty or anything for it. they said they understand sometimes dvds get lost in the mail and stuff. they sent me another one. however they said if it becomes a frequent thing then they come to kick your ass.

At least you've got the right lyrics in your head. :wink:

What a waste of a day. I came in to school for my only class today and the bus got stuck in traffic, so I got here 20 minutes late, too late to bother showing up for a 1-hour lecture. Now all I've got to do is sit here for a couple hours and read. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom