The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hey Drea & Lila!

I had my first drink in a month yesterday.....I felt :drunk: after 3/4 of the bottle!!! Gave up after that because I kept jarring my back!! :lol:

:shh: I just had to try....my sister was visiting from Hong Kong for the weekend......I stopped my meds for a while so I could have it :evil:

:drunk: It was almost fun :evil: I've got to practice for my 'Coming out of Meds' Party!! Don't want to pass out after just one bottle and miss all the fun!!!

:drool: Reg.....how's mah man?!?

:shh: Yeah they let us out and we're quite often found posting in other forums....you've just gotta know where to look :wink:

I was reminded of April earlier this week - there were a bunch of ads in Bay subway station about the Sephora that opened up on Fri :wink:

UberBeaver said:
What's up, Reg? Did you get the job where you can run California yet? Can you get me some private planes so I can come visit on a regular basis? Thanks.

I'm working on it bro...however I think I might be able to jack a plane for you...:shifty:

I need some Europe...:rockon:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Cool...:up: So what were the highlights...for you...:hmm:

:hmm:

Meeting people Thurs night; some of the artists at U2 Songbook on Fri night; hanging out with Kaf, Carlos, Cari and AngelK on Sat afternoon and taking all but Kaf up the CN Tower and onto the Glass Floor; the Elevation show Sat night; the post party on Sat night (until we got kicked out of the hospitality suite around 4 this morning for being too loud :wink: ); brunch with the BAWs, Cari, Jessica, Paul, AngelK and Liz :D

Back
Top Bottom