The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're in the Eastern Time Zone, Central for me. Right now, though, we're both at 1am, yes, as 2am is when you are supposed to set things back. In 48 minutes, I'll be back to 1am.

No spoken words said:
You're in the Eastern Time Zone, Central for me. Right now, though, we're both at 1am, yes, as 2am is when you are supposed to set things back. In 48 minutes, I'll be back to 1am.

haha yeah thought so. i'm trying to make a lame joke about forgetting cst when i had that interview but i'm drawing a blank.

perhaps i should go to bed. night :wave:

No spoken words said:

You're a good Dad.

Thanks Mike...my daughter worked hard for that privelege...:yes:

However there were some :combust: moms there too...:drool:...so it wasn't totally bad...:no:

Uh, bad moment...we were pulling into the parking lot with my 13 y.o. and the attendant looks in the car and says "what no kids?" and I said "I've got my daughter right here"...and she says "oh I thought she was older"...:lol:...and :yuck: at the same time.

UberBeaver said:
It has been over 365 days since I last had a drag of a cigarette. And you know what? I really want a cigarette. Fucked up, man. Dayum.

:ohmy: Stay strong! Think of something else that would satisfy you in an equally pleasurable way... coffee? sex?

:wink:

little miss muffett
sat on a tuffet
eating her curds and whey
along came a spider
and sat down beside her
and something something something

and frightened Miss Muffet away :yikes:

I hate those drop down spiders :mad:

Beav that is fantasatic! :hi5: did you bump your zc thread? I can't believe it's been a year!!

Back
Top Bottom