The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I just ordered this bitch.

Cannot wait.

Sarah's on this super-speedy network thing now that all the university kids are using. She's been downloading tv shows/series like a mofo, and then burning them for me to watch. I've asked her to look for this once since the beginning of school, and she finally found someone that had it last week, so now I have the entire season on disk. I'm 3 episodes in. :drool:

I'd love to see Bruce live, he's great. Fat chance of him coming here any time soon though.

How's it Reggie?

Hey Reg, Chass sorted me out with that song :D - I'm slowly catching up!! Thanks for helping me out from my rock though :angel:

Amazon's price is a few dollars below my cost. Bastards (not that I'm buying it)

Reg - anything been set up? I'm nowhere near where you are gonna be, unless you are drivin' on the 101... :(

We got let out of class early tonight - prof chipped his tooth on the way in and was in a considerable amount of pain. I like the guy, but nights when you get let out of class early are always good. :D

Headache in a Suitcase said:
if you have stock in a certain new york based mortage company after tomorrow... you lost!

I have no stocks or anything of real value so I = win! :hi5:

Or not, whatever. What's this about?

Back
Top Bottom