The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila, sorry to hear about your MIL. :( What's wrong?

(Btw, I can relate to your telephone douche-baggery situation - I had to call the Toshiba service number 3 times this morning :angry: )

Afternoon Bar :wave:

My niece and nephew were just scurried out the door by my sister and brother in law for a regular doctors check up.

I haven't been on the internet in over 24 hours, have I missed anything monumental around here?

Reg - I was at the WAR tour show. Don't know the date.
VP - thanks. I'll PM you later so as to not bring the mood of the bar down :hug: And usually I want to just lay around/sleep "afterwards" :sexywink:

Democrat! How's the new nephew (and niece)? Any pics yet? :camera:

<<<back to getting dressed - probably heading to hospital soon

No pics yet, I forgot how stressful flying can be and yesterday when I arrived I pretty much just sat around as my niece entertained me.

They're both doing great. My niece is a very proud big sister and she LOVES to take care of her baby brother, who is naturally adorable. He really does look just like my Dad, it's kind of scary. I just wish he could do more than eat and cry and sleep :lol:

Lila, I hope all goes well with you :hug:

U2democrat said:
Naw.

I am ignored by 1 person and I'm still a bit curious about that one...:hmm:

I'm ignored by one person too. I'm not curious at all, actually don't care and am pretty excited that I infuriate this person enough to go to the trouble.

My cousin's girl is 4 and I have the most fun with her. Little ones DO so much now. Emma takes piano and swims. She's four going on 24 sometimes

:lol:

My nephew is freakin adorable, scary how much he looks just like my Dad. We found a baby photo of my dad and a baby photo of my nephew and put them side by side and you honestly can't tell them apart.

Other than that, he mostly sleeps, cries, and eats. He's cute to look at though :up:

lynnok said:

am pretty excited that I infuriate this person enough to go to the trouble.

I'm going with this helpful reminder from the admins on my "Ignore" page (loosely paraphrased of course):

Please keep in mind that people may add you to their ignore list because your dashing good looks are distracting, and they simply can't concentrate on anything else when you post.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom