The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hi VP...:flirt:

It's 68 and gorgeous here...:yippie:

Rub it in, Reg, it's not *that* gorgeous here. :angry: At least it's above freezing and sunny, though.

Hello. :flirt:

I posted a pic on Saturday of midway through our most recent storm - did you see it?

My computer says it's 80 :flirt:

What a day. Just found out that 2 people passed away (parents of hubby's friends from childhood). Apparently they passed away this weekend, within 12 hours of each other :shocked:
Another friend (family/cousin) is separated from their spouse and the "family" attached to the spouse. :sigh:

Lila64 said:
My computer says it's 80 :flirt:

What a day. Just found out that 2 people passed away (parents of hubby's friends from childhood). Apparently they passed away this weekend, within 12 hours of each other :shocked:
Another friend (family/cousin) is separated from their spouse and the "family" attached to the spouse. :sigh:

Sorry to hear that, Lila. :(

When we first separated, my mom stuck up for my ex for a long time. She offered me very little support. My brother and sister knew what he was like though, so they were great through it, I leaned on them a lot. Fortunately, over the years, my mom has realized how wrong she was.

Thanks - I didn't know the people who passed, but I know the son. Though we haven't seen him in ages (thank his wife for that, you know how that goes).

The separated one I knew about, but I didn't know if there were details and/or what happened. Now I'm up to date. Unfortunately, the person won't be at the shower this weekend :sad: As long as she is happy, that's all I care about.

Sorry to be a downer, we need something cheerful...

Avatars_Movies-TV_Gofer_Caddyshack.gif

:dance:

I quoted it! :wantsbrowniepoints:
Just not witty enough to give the proper response required.
No one comes to the bar anymore :sigh:

The most response Dalton gets is in posts where he says things like, "I work with African children" because he is the opposite of all things good and decent.

You've earned that, Dalton. Good hustle.

phillyfan26 said:
The most response Dalton gets is in posts where he says things like, "I work with African children" because he is the opposite of all things good and decent.

You've earned that, Dalton. Good hustle.

I wouldn't say I am the opposite. I would say my relationship to 'good and decent' is more similar to the relationship between the sun and a solar eclipse.

Haha, this was in one of my horoscopes:

The week culminates in a magnificent flow* between the masculine and feminine. The operative word is flow*; this is not a unification or merging or submerging of one into the other.

*WTF?

I can't even read that word anymore without thinking to myself "wtf?"

I hate packing. :grumpy:

But I love road trips. :hyper:

Tomorrow morning I'm off to the Pacific northwest for a week, to do some photography (olympic national park here I come!), visit some friends, & even meet a Temple Bar patron. :wink:

But like I said, I hate packing. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom