The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured as much. One week until the selection show, eh? March, along with October, is one my favourite months of the year sports-wise, with hockey, March Madness, spring training, Formula One....:drool:

Did someone call for this?
MarchMadness.gif
:wink:

:giggle:

I was watching the 3rd quarter of the Suns/Spurs game. Why are their jerseys in Spanish today? Los Spurs/Los Suns? :huh: At first I only noticed it on the Brazilian player, and then noticed it on both teams. WTF is up with that?

I hate what the NBA has become. I'd probably watch more if Philly was any good ... but I'm not a fan.

College hoops kicks the ass of the NBA.

the rockin edge said:
daylight savings time sucks balls.
I hope that you enjoy your nephew and the cute sighs that new babies make :heart:

yea re: daylight savings

everyone is leaving next weekend for st.pats :( fuck i'm sad

Things don't go the way you want them too, I just thought I'd share the wisdom I've aquired.

adam when are you leaving?

ihave to get ready for work soon and you have no idea the drastic measures i've taken to get rid of this back pain and go to sleep. I'm a little pissed to be honest.

does my heart look particularly bouncy? or nerf ballish as if throwing it around might be a fun game. it is not a superball as much as I wish it were.

i'm getting go fuck yourself tattooed somewhere i'm pretty certain of that. ah that made me smile.

Lila64 said:
:giggle:

I was watching the 3rd quarter of the Suns/Spurs game. Why are their jerseys in Spanish today? Los Spurs/Los Suns? :huh: At first I only noticed it on the Brazilian player, and then noticed it on both teams. WTF is up with that?

hispanic heritage day... teams in baseball do it a lot

LosMetsLarge.jpg

bondsx-large.jpg

hardy_brewers.jpg

gotta love the milwaukee cerveceros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom