The Temple Bar - Introducing our band: Sexual Chocolate - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. One tore through our neighborhood and destroyed several homes. The house I lived in wasn't damaged, incredibly. It's seriously the freakiest thing ever, having to huddle in a cellar below the house while you hear it roaring above you, and not knowing what's going to happen to your house.

I can't imagine that :crazy:

Not fun at all. Although we tried to make the situation better by getting rip roaring drunk and having a few laughs while we were in the cellar. There was nothing else to do except sit there, so you might as well make the best of the situation. :yes: We were freaked out, but the drinking did help a little, near the end.

Not fun at all. Although we tried to make the situation better by getting rip roaring drunk and having a few laughs while we were in the cellar. There was nothing else to do except sit there, so you might as well make the best of the situation. :yes: We were freaked out, but the drinking did help a little, near the end.
lol! Getting rip roaring drunk to avoid anything is probably a bad idea :giggle:

Hell any reason to get rip roaring drunk is good enough for me...:shifty:

:drunk:
I have a reason: Yo face! Now go get drunk! ;)

So will Toronto. :whistle:

Oh, I suppose :hmm:

Are you saying I'm going to be the drunken entertainment for the GA line? Cause I am.

:dance: :drunk: :dance:

Absolutely! It's going to be a weekend filled with debauchery! :D

I'm going to bring my pole. It comes with a carrying case. I'm gonna do it! Your room or mine? We'll invite all the girls over :dance:

I'm going to bring my pole. It comes with a carrying case. I'm gonna do it! Your room or mine? We'll invite all the girls over :dance:

Excellent. I approve of this message. I think we should do it in your room. I don't want to scare my friend too much. I think she'd be a little overwhelmed with that kind of craziness in our room. :laugh:

Excellent. I approve of this message. I think we should do it in your room. I don't want to scare my friend too much. I think she'd be a little overwhelmed with that kind of craziness in our room. :laugh:

Brilliant! It is decided. And tell your friend not to worry, we'll be gentle :sexywink: We'll get her liquored up, teach her a few spins and she'll be having a blast ;)

I'm saying we'll all get rip roaring drunk while waiting in the GA line. :drunk:

It's going to make hanging out with Elfa tolerable. I hope. :pray:

Elfa :rolleyes: I bet he'll bring his cats. That guy is odd. Wait.. is he online right now? I like that guy. He's cool.

Brilliant! It is decided. And tell your friend not to worry, we'll be gentle :sexywink: We'll get her liquored up, teach her a few spins and she'll be having a blast ;)

Woot! :hi5: Lol, she's not much of a drinker, but I made her promise me she'd go a little bit crazy. We're in Vegas. It demands that we go crazy. :yes:

I'm going to be sober... and taking pictures for blackmail posterity

We should all take pictures of BoMac and threaten to use his face as our av/signature combos if he doesn't do our bidding.

Woot! :hi5: Lol, she's not much of a drinker, but I made her promise me she'd go a little bit crazy. We're in Vegas. It demands that we go crazy. :yes:
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! :hi5:

I'm going to be sober... and taking pictures for blackmail posterity

I meant that I'm going to get drunk to make you more bearable.

And NO ONE will take pictures of me and post them without my expressed written consent.

Elfa :rolleyes: I bet he'll bring his cats. That guy is odd. Wait.. is he online right now? I like that guy. He's cool.

I guess. :shrug:

ugh, Ive just come across a website (blog thang) that encourages diet AND slates the 'skinny celebs'.

'look at blah blah, too skinny dont ya think?' married with 'drink blah blah tea and lose all this weight' = bloody stupid :crack:

OMG.

why not just photograph every single person exisiting and just f******* comment, just the public into showcase too?!

dumb websites, they need shot down, they are pathetic.

:down::down:

they should be BANNED!

B
A
N
N
E
D!

beach party.

Morning, bar!

Beach parties are awesome. My friends have a place on a lake nearby, and they're having a party there tomorrow. :drool: Cannot wait! It's supposed to be around 30 degrees, so it will be perfect lake/beach party weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom