The Temple Bar - Introducing our band: Sexual Chocolate - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll only be seeing them twice this time around. If they come back next year I will hopefully see them.

My first time seeing U2 was the Vertigo Tour and I made the most of it by seeing 7 shows in 2 wks. :crack:

There's no IF they come—they will definitely tour again next year, and also hit some of the same markets as this year. I read that the costs of that stage set-up, as well as transporting it everywhere is costing well more than $100 million, so with that in mind, they're going to try to make as much money as possible.

You know what's fun when your quads are burning? Running up and down stairs to do laundry. That's fun.

//random.

Kaf, I don't know how to explain to you how doomed you are, so, I'll stop and just let actions speak louder than words in 2 months.
Doomed to breathe the same oxygen as you? Doomed to have to be in your douchey presence? Perhaps.

In other news, I'm going to see Body Worlds tomorrow. :hyper: I love shit like this. It's gonna be awesome.
Jealous! I wanted to see it when it was in Calgary, but I missed it. Enjoy that.

right so now I see the difference between the Angies

Tomb Raider Jolie, her eyes are bigger, heavier face from weight gain, all in all has a half-something look, like half-Indian, or something. nice natural nose. Tribal.

todays angie - slimmer face, eyes look small and tighter, nose looks different.
has the bitch had a face-lift?

hows u Elf?

that's good, I had thought all that Catholic/Protestant nonsense had been cleared up but I guess it's going to take a lot longer to get over...

Funny thing about it is all the rioters they show on the news are young - like too young to probably even remember what it was like - I get the idea that they are just there to cause shit and not for any real political or religious reason...

I probably have no real idea what I'm talking about though - you can tell me to shut up at any time :wink:

I wouldnt tell u to shut up, hardly, ur one of my top fav peeps :hug:

Im actually surprised you got news of us WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over there :D:D

oh no, there will always be divide. and see on bonfire night? the boys come round and fire shots.

oh yea.

Yeah all young hoodies, prob 12 years old, so, never grew up during harder times, its all fun to them as they are bored. in fact, I say most join in because its 'fun' rather than the divide thing. :no:

but the cars burnt out, evil scumf*********s they are. :angry:

itsok.gif

Morning, bar!

There's no IF they come—they will definitely tour again next year, and also hit some of the same markets as this year. I read that the costs of that stage set-up, as well as transporting it everywhere is costing well more than $100 million, so with that in mind, they're going to try to make as much money as possible.

If they came back to Vancouver, that would be sweet. Otherwise I'm hoping for Seattle. :fingerscrossed: I just hope they don't tour in February or March. Not that they're going to tour around my schedule or anything, but it would be nice. :lol:

It will! From what I know, they'll be going to Edmonton, maybe the 'Peg, and Montreal. Who has two thumbs and will be going further into debt to see those shows?

This guy.

:wink:

:lol: Niiice.

I'm already in debt due to the Olympics, but that's SO worth it. I could possibly swing Edmonton, but as I've been shelling out so much money for things lately, I hope they hit up Seattle. That's so much closer and cheaper for me.

mad :hug: What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom