The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god this day is going to give me a heart attack. :happy: Thank god it's Friday, and I can relax tonight with alcoholic beverages to help me forget most of this day. :crack:

Thanks, Zoots. :hug:

I'm a little calmer now. I was just about to murder a co-worker for a while there. :lol: The situation is resolved for the most part, but I think I'm going to have to talk to their supervisor. I'm not looking forward to that, but it's necessary.

Only about a half hour left! Plus, there's an awesome hockey game that starts in a few minutes, so hopefully I'll be home in time to catch most of it. :D

VintagePunk said:
Joe was teh sex, back in the day. :drool:

:love: :hi5:

I laid down earlier and had a brief nap and watched some movies. Finally saw Children Of Men in its entirety. I will wait til NSW returns from his date for his joy at another person seeing this movie :up:

Reg, Zoots - whoever, check out VH1Classic - rite nao. There is a documentary on \m/:mad:\m/ METAL! that is awesome. Not only do they show Dee Snider's senate testimony, which still rocks, but right after that they had Accept singing Balls to the Wall (Udo, right?) and then a minute after that they showed that awful metal cover Reg posted a few weeks ago - the guys with no shirts, lol. Seriously, it's s must see.

Dudes - you're missing it!....Unless you're watching it. In which case, :hi5: Reg might get the 3 hour delay...it started here @ 10pm. You got 1 and 3/4 hours, Reg. NICE! I'd make some popcorn, get a few beers and chill - it's like an awesome movie. Brings back memories and shit.

I never went back to that show on Metal. I'm easily disgtracted. What I miss?

I missed the first half hour, I felt like a phony watching the rest of it. I need to DVR it, and watch it in it's entirety. What I saw was awesome. :drool:

DaveC said:

Congrats, be sure to tell us how it went!

My "get-the-girl" attempt is going well, so hopefully we go 2-for-2 :up:

Thanks, Dave. Been keeping track of your situation the past few days.

Things went really well, truth be told.

Just got home; we both have to work tomorrow so we cut things off around 11:30pm. We had a great night, though.

Not as exciting as the Metal doc, Beav, but, so be it. :)

That was #2. #1 was Monday night, Springsteen concert.

We already have plans for next Friday, but we'll see each other before then.

Dave, just saw your newly posted photos, very nice. :)

No spoken words said:
That was #2. #1 was Monday night, Springsteen concert.

We already have plans for next Friday, but we'll see each other before then.

Dave, just saw your newly posted photos, very nice. :)

Ooh, so you're already on your way. Awesome :up:

Thanks...it was a fun party, and the redheaded girl is the one I've been hanging out with and going on dates with all this week. That night was the very first time I met her. :cute:

Haha, thanks, but I didn't really do too much other than talk to her and admire while listening. She's extremely easy to get along with. :D

Anyways, it's bedtime. Didn't get much sleep last night, and I had a long day.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom