The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Big plan for today Reg, or did you do your celebrating on the weekend? :)

:lol: Yeah my big plan is to coach my son's baseball team for 3 hours tonight...I keep my b-day on the downlow, so no one (other than my family) knows.

It's a beautiful day outside, and that's good enough for me.

How are you doing? :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol: Yeah my big plan is to coach my son's baseball team for 3 hours tonight...I keep my b-day on the downlow, so no one (other than my family) knows.

It's a beautiful day outside, and that's good enough for me.

How are you doing? :hmm:

We know. :shifty: :wink:

I'm okay, thanks. It's spring break here, so my daughter's home, and I'm going to be spending a good deal of the week taking her to universities she's applied to for tours...and then trying to get my own work done in between. :crazy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Really, Beav? I love it - I'd even go as far as to say I prefer it to Funeral.

:sacrelige:

Yeah, but I probably just need to give it more time. With funeral, I remember seeing a video(Rebellion or Powers Out) for the first time and being like, "OK, I need this album." With this one, I guess I just need to be patient. I've only gotten through it once I think.

Funeral is in my Top 20 all time, I think. See if it stays there for a while or what.

just a few miles away, I think it's under control now. They were evacuating yesterday. The wind has turned though and all the smoke is sitting here now :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom