The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Mount Vernon and Arlington are awesome.

OMG...Brian Williams was at Arlington yesterday!! Maddy could have been near him! :ohmy:

Looks like she was there on Sunday.
Picked her up around 1:30am last night. She came home, took a hot bath, tried showing me her pics, and then crashed about 2:15-2:30-ish. she's still asleep :happy:

Hi Carlos :sexywink:

Dropping in for a moment to say:

I have the Razr, and the only downside I've found is the battery life. If you work somewhere with poor reception inside, it murders your battery life. I used to have a T-Mobile regular phone, which I didn't like, but it lasted through a whole day of school (which has poor reception) on in my pocket with still four bars of battery. The first day I had the Razr, it was down to one bar when I left school. I now shut it off in there to preserve the life.

phillyfan26 said:
Dropping in for a moment to say:

I have the Razr, and the only downside I've found is the battery life. If you work somewhere with poor reception inside, it murders your battery life. I used to have a T-Mobile regular phone, which I didn't like, but it lasted through a whole day of school (which has poor reception) on in my pocket with still four bars of battery. The first day I had the Razr, it was down to one bar when I left school. I now shut it off in there to preserve the life.

yeah is the one thing with mine too. I have poor reception in my office and it does zap the battery life for some reason..

Ahhhhh this semester needs to be oooooverrrrrr!!!!!! :scream:

:hmm:

Mayor Bloomberg is about to introduce Obama for a major speech on the economy :hmm: That would be a HUGE endorsement if it came to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom