The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks like a good date movie thora. I'm disappointed you don't see this going anywhere :sad: Give us a chance at least

I will probably see surfs up this weekend :wink:

Is there no outrage over George Michael getting no jail time at all or do we just hate skinny blondes

redkat said:
That looks like a good date movie thora. I'm disappointed you don't see this going anywhere :sad: Give us a chance at least

I will give it a chance, don't worry. :D He's a great guy, and we were set up by friends who thought we'd be good together. It would be nice for something to work out in that department for once. :)

VintagePunk said:
Snow, sounds great! :up:

Swag bags. :drool: Which of course reminds me of Christopher knocking over Lauren Bacall, and stealing her swag bag. :lol: :Sopranosmode:

Come over on Sunday! We'll have lots of food and can nerd out together. :nerd: :lol:

We're having (so far): caprese salad, gabbagol sandwiches with provolone cheese and vinegared peppers on crusty Italian bread, I'm making either carmalized onion pizzas or bruschetta, baked ziti, wine and cannolis for dessert.

:drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Come over on Sunday! We'll have lots of food and can nerd out together. :nerd: :lol:

We're having (so far): caprese salad, gabbagol sandwiches with provolone cheese and vinegared peppers on crusty Italian bread, I'm making either carmalized onion pizzas or bruschetta, baked ziti, wine and cannolis for dessert.

:drool:

I'll need a driver. Can Furio drive me? :shifty: :drool: Okay, did you think that when they talked about getting guys over to do that botched hit on Phil, they were referring to Furio? :angry: (I'd forgotten that Tony put out a hit on him).

Bri!! :kiss:

I'm just getting caught up before I go have my nap :)

Snow - congrats on the goody bag
T-SEB - date night :up:
LMPA - Mojitos :dance:

Who/what have I missed...

I am way behind on my Sopranos watching as I dont have 'the special cable box' because I refuse to pay the extra money. So I end up getting my dvds from the library and have watched so many of the shows out of order:huh:

VintagePunk said:

I'll need a driver. Can Furio drive me? :shifty: :drool: Okay, did you think that when they talked about getting guys over to do that botched hit on Phil, they were referring to Furio? :angry: (I'd forgotten that Tony put out a hit on him).

Bri!! :kiss:

My mom and I seriously got :hyper: - I was so happy N wasn't there cause he would have told us both to simmer down. :lol:

Fah, I normally wait for either the dvds or when they air it several months behind on CTV, but this time I've been downloading them - corianderstem directed me to a great site. :drool: So now I'm all caught up for a change. :)

April, we were too. F wouldn't have fucked it up the way those two losers did - and everything would have been fine in the Sopranos world. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom