The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't win the shoe thing but I had an awesome time, it was so much fun, and I got an awesome goody bag :drool:

I want out of London asap. :angry:. who wants me?

I'll take you! :hyper:

I want out of Detroit, though. Damnit.

I know tomorrow is going to be fun (grad party and Stevie Nicks concert) but I'm dreading having to leave the house tomorrow. :antisocial: :p

Plus, there's a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny chance of me running into someone but I bet if I were to get all scientific the real chances would be at about .00000000000000.01% :thankgod:

I might look into the convent thing on Sunday. :hmm:

:lol: It's nothing too exciting.

We met thru mutual friends, and have gone out a few times over the last couple of months. He's really fascinating, so hopefully we'll have a good time.

I finally caught up with the current season of US The Office last night. Is it lame that I got all teary-eyed with the final scene of the Jim/Pam saga? :shifty: Even lamer? I watched it a second time, and the same thing happened. :reject:

I just love those crazy kids. :happy: That, and I over-identify with Pam. I want my own Jim.

Thanks, VP. I'm sure we will.

Oh yeah, I need to remember to watch The Office at some point this summer. Yet another TV show to add to my list of things to see before the fall!

I took a quick dig through the bag - lots of really good coupons - I'm going shoe shopping next week - FACT!

candy, hair stuff, OPI stuff, shoe things (cleaners, shoe horn etc.)perfume and some weird light thing. I was going to wear a dress but as usual I didn't get out of work till two hrs after I planned on leaving ( last minute emergencies I :heart: you, no really, really I do), so I had to go straight from work in my work attire :lame: They had lots of wine there which was great, that's really my only need that has to be satisfied for any event to be great :easilypleasedlush:

The winner was some lady who had a photo story of camping out over night at the store. There was a guy who won who had an awesome rap song...lots of cool stuff on display, and games and they had a mani station and hair station that were free...and of course tonnes of shoes. I didn't really look at the too much as it was so crowded and impossible to move. It was awesome though :up:

Cousin is getting in later, flights were delayed...that must be great for them with a 6 month old :happy: It works well for me though as I have to go into work for a bit this afternoon, once I finish cleaning like a mad woman.

That's cool about the date Thora...I hope it goes well, no pressure but you are carrying the dating hopes of a few of us in this thread...although I think I'm beyond hope at this point, so I'm just happy to date vicariously through the rest of you
:drool:

I do have a wedding tmw afternoon, not looking forward to it but the brides family is coming from Australia and there is a picnic with lawn games, cricket etc. :huh: It all sounds a mess but the aus crew will be fun times going by the bride. P & I have worked out that from what they've told us they've got for booze that things will start drying up around 9.30, so we'll take off then. I don't have any plans after that so we'll see how the rest of the night goes :hmm:

LMPA I hope you have a great time at Stevie :drool: I'm going to catch her here later in the month, so you'll have to let me know how it is.

I'm glad to hear all the sickness is finally starting to leave the thread...(not you Reg, the colds and sore throats that were rampant). :up:

Am I doing anything exciting on the west coast this weekend Kat?

Sorry for the length of that - I kept walking away and thinking of bits to add :reject:

Last edited:
Sounds like fun Snow. Cricket and lawn games after a wedding? That's different but sounds fun probably better than a DJ.

Thora :hi5: what movie are you seeing? :corn:

I have no plans for the next two weeks pretty much :sigh: This is gonna hurt

Sounds like it was a good night, snow!

snowbunny00774 said:
That's cool about the date Thora...I hope it goes well, no pressure but you are carrying the dating hopes of a few of us in this thread...although I think I'm beyond hope at this point, so I'm just happy to date vicariously through the rest of you
:drool:

:lol: I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. He's an awesome guy, but I honestly don't see this really going anywhere. But that could be my natural cynical-about-men side coming out.

As far as the sickness goes, I've pretty much stopped coughing since I got the inhaler. :D

Kat - we're seeing Ocean's 13.

Back
Top Bottom