The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hope Snow is having a better time than I am tonight. :wink:

:yes: Same here.

Although I can't complain. I'm going to curl up on my couch, turn the fire on, and read for a bit. :drool:

It's so sad that last week was sweltering hot, but now this week I've got to turn the fire back on for warmth.

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: Same here.

Although I can't complain. I'm going to curl up on my couch, turn the fire on, and read for a bit. :drool:

It's so sad that last week was sweltering hot, but now this week I've got to turn the fire back on for warmth.

Two nights ago I had my windwos closed and was sleeping under heavy blankets. Tonight I'm sweltering, but I love sleeping when it's hot like this. :drool:

I wish I were doing something else tonight. :sigh:

Sorry, man. I fucked up on the lemon. i had been drinking. Like now too. :drunk:

See ya.

April - you want me to stop the smiley battles? I'll stop em. FINE! DONE. NO Winner inthe smeily battle cause LMPA wants them over with. :grumpy: <--- Could've been a winner, but now we'll never know, WILL WE?

k, later peeps. :happy:

UberBeaver said:
Sorry, man. I fucked up on the lemon. i had been drinking. Like now too. :drunk:

See ya.

April - you want me to stop the smiley battles? I'll stop em. FINE! DONE. NO Winner inthe smeily battle cause LMPA wants them over with. :grumpy: <--- Could've been a winner, but now we'll never know, WILL WE?

k, later peeps. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, I enjoy Beav's MMT's just fine.

Maybe I'm just feeling ornery today.

*Note: I said "ornery", not "horny". :wink:

:kiss:

Bath & Bodyworks is having a sale. Maddy needed b-day gifts, and we got a bunch of stuf cheap :happy:

<<<nothing for me though :grumpy:

Been busy but great, LMPA. Just got back to my hotel, meeting some friends for dinner in a few. Was kind of surreal returning to my old building, seeing old coworkers...have not been gone THAT long, but, 6 weeks is easily the longest I've been away from LA since I moved there, so, it was odd. But good. Thanks for asking. How're you???

No spoken words said:

:kiss:
if it helps I actually thought of you. Wondered if you'd hit In N Out which in turn made me crave In N Out :angry:

So far I've resisted, I doubt I'll be able to hold out long. :drool:

people suck and I'm sick of being nice bah

Back
Top Bottom