The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tredgy giggles like a girl!!!

VintagePunk said:

Things were getting back to normal...mom's fine, and I'm recovered from my cold finally. Now something else has popped up for me to stress about, this morning. :happy:

How about you?

In this heat I don't think it's even possible to have a cold :hmm:

And when did life become such a tease? Dangling normal in front of you only to snatch it away..:tsk:
What happened?

Things are alright. Hopefully dad hear's back from the guy next week.
And somehow course selection has snuck up on me. :grumpy:

Re: Tredgy giggles like a girl!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

In this heat I don't think it's even possible to have a cold :hmm:

And when did life become such a tease? Dangling normal in front of you only to snatch it away..:tsk:
What happened?

Things are alright. Hopefully dad hear's back from the guy next week.
And somehow course selection has snuck up on me. :grumpy:

Another health issue for my mom. :sigh:

Yay for your dad, though! Let me know what happens. :)

I don't think I told you, but Sarah chose Waterloo. I'm not sure when she does her course selection, but I know there are a ton of things she wants to take. She's going to be longer than me, getting her degree. :lol:

Re: Re: Tredgy giggles like a girl!!!

VintagePunk said:

I don't think I told you, but Sarah chose Waterloo. I'm not sure when she does her course selection, but I know there are a ton of things she wants to take. She's going to be longer than me, getting her degree. :lol:

Der, I forgot to tell you congrats the other night. :up:

I'm sorry about your mom though :slant: :hug:

I think - *think* - my boss left for the day.

ETA: Damnit, he's still here. :lol:

Re: Re: Tredgy giggles like a girl!!!

VintagePunk said:

Oh no. :(
Is it related to the previous one or something new?
:hug:

If things go well you'll be able to hear the celebrations from there. :wink:

I think it'll be later in the summer. As you already probably know, upper years usually go first.
:lol:She must be really excited!
What faculty is going into?

Sorry VP. Hope it works out.

Sorry snow. If you start working now, maybe you can win 30000 shoes next year. Maybe you can build a large wooden shoe badger, and roll up to the contest and then win.

Paris, is she in jail, out of jail? WTF?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I always love visiting the Paris thread for some mid-afternoon entertainment. :corn:

I need to stay out it's making me insane! :banghead:

I seriously want to join you for dinner sunday :drool: wow that sounds amazing!

VP sorry you got some bad news. :hug:

Thanks guys. It might be relatively minor, but it might not be. It's just been this constant bombardment for like 8 or 10 months now, and I need it to stop, I need calm for a while. :scream:

ETA - it's getting dark here. :uhoh: :storm:

Storms :drool:

Perfect night to stay in. I may crack open some chianti, too. Red wine might not be a good idea, though.

The phone may come into play tonight. Or, it may not. I should wait until tomorrow, right? M I RITE???????? :uhoh:

I'll keep good thoughts for the VP fam. :hug:

Kat, I really can't wait to get into all the legal classes so I feel more "immersed" in the jargon. :drool:

April, depends which number might be dialed. The one wouldn't hurt, but the other, avoid like the plague. :shifty:

Drea, I think you'll be getting it sooner than this evening. In fact, I'll probably be off the computer within about five minutes. :lol:

Figures - the Drunken Knitters are doing the patio thing tonight, I was hoping we wouldn't get soaked :lol:

Dammit VP keep the rain over there :madwife: :wink:

VintagePunk said:
April, depends which number might be dialed. The one wouldn't hurt, but the other, avoid like the plague. :shifty:

Drea, I think you'll be getting it sooner than this evening. In fact, I'll probably be off the computer within about five minutes. :lol:

The "other" I might just have to off myself if I even so much as think about the first number. :tsk:

It's still in my phone, but eh, why put myself through that?

Kat, I really can't wait to get into all the legal classes so I feel more "immersed" in the jargon. :drool:

There are other ways to get "immersed" :shifty:

Drea- drunken knitters :lol: :heart: I gotta find a club like that

I'm 3 seasons behind on the sopranos :reject:

VintagePunk said:
Wow. I'm about thisclose to hiding in the basement, it's bad. :lol:

ETA: Duh, storms. :promisestostartpayingbetterattention:

redkat said:

There are other ways to get "immersed" :shifty:

Drea- drunken knitters :lol: :heart: I gotta find a club like that

I'm 3 seasons behind on the sopranos :reject:

Ew (speaking strictly on what I have to go by judging by my immediate office :lol: ).

I am meeting a law student tomorrow, though. My attitude is to go in, be nice, and let the chips fall where they may. Meh.

Okay, I'm refreshing the weather website like a mofo, and three or four minutes ago, just as the storm started to die down a bit, they issued a tornado warning here. WTG, Environment Canada. :up: :lol:

The phone may come into play tonight. Or, it may not. I should wait until tomorrow, right? M I RITE???????? :uhoh:

for which one? :eyebrow:

Work is seriously cramping my style here folks...someone kill it for me :madwife:

VP - I hope things start improving soon. 2006 was my year like that, and I hope you have a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Storms :up:
Storms without someone to ride it out with :down:

Drunk calls though :drool:

*snort* Current page for TO on the weather network website says:

31C
Partly cloudy (umm.. I'd say mostly)
Feels like 39C

Of course, the last update was at 4pm from Pearson Airport...

Oh sure, NOW they've just added the severe thunderstorm watch for TO to the top of the page :lol: How can you have one of those and not expect any precipitation between now and tomorrow morning? :wink:

They were still talking about a minor storm on the radio as I drove by a tree crashed down on a main street here...try looking out the window if you think your info might be outdated :rolleyes:

That Paris thing is total nonsense. Get on with your lives people. The punishment should fit the crime and be in line with what other people are serving as punishment for the same thing. Unfortunately she's caught in a pissing contest and someone always has to be the first example, it's unfortunate it's her. If she has to finish it off I just hope some good comes of it for her and she finds some direction. She's no worse than some people I know, she's just hotter, more wealthy and a celebrity - cause for laughing and taking joy in her misery? er, no.

snowbunny00774 said:

for which one? :eyebrow:

Work is seriously cramping my style here folks...someone kill it for me :madwife:

VP - I hope things start improving soon. 2006 was my year like that, and I hope you have a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Storms :up:
Storms without someone to ride it out with :down:

Drunk calls though :drool:

I need someone to ride, er... :shifty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom