The Temple Bar - I :heart: The 2! - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle, and Gang

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

:laugh:

I approve this title!

April, did you see my reply to you in that "holding for the actual cd" thread? :tongue:

Morning, bar!

maddie, I want to get my hair cut too. I haven't done it in almost a year, and it's becoming way too long and unmanageable. Ugh. I should book an appointment soon.

hey Thora, mine is a pain, I mean, last year for most of it I had it all around one length, then I got cut top heavy with length that is growing out, I hate that inbetween stage, but it needs the style done again before end of month!

i hate it when you ppl make me use multiple quote

:laugh:

I approve this title!

April, did you see my reply to you in that "holding for the actual cd" thread? :tongue:

No! I'll look in a sec

ugh Im so dying to get my hair cut tonight, but gonna wait and either decide for this weekend or just leave it a week.

I hate feeling bored and urgently wanting to fuk myself better with a new style.

I desperately need a haircut - last once was 2 months ago. My hair grows like weeks. :no:

Morning, bar!

maddie, I want to get my hair cut too. I haven't done it in almost a year, and it's becoming way too long and unmanageable. Ugh. I should book an appointment soon.

A year???? I can't even imagine.

Ahem. What?

Thank's for the love, Mad, but it ain't little.

:wink:

Well hai thar :sexywink:

:up:

Did anyone notice the tag as well? :shh:

No... Going to look now, damn you people. :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom