The Temple Bar - I :heart: The 2! - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had this damn album on repeat since I got it on Wednesday... Loving it.

You know I can handle the 100+ NLOTH threads being created daily but these Coldplay ones are getting really tired... Yes, we get it, they suck, Chris Martin is a tool, etc :blahblah:

The funniest thing is if you go to one of their message boards, like coldplaying.com - they all like Coldplay AND U2... It's like a bizarro Interference or something....

I will WAIT for the new U2. :D

no, Im doing fuk all, so Im going to come to your house April.

Elfa, there are more photos.

dont you remember what happened after I turned the lights out?

You may not want to, I'll have the new album on repeat. :sexywink:

Unless you're willing to wear big noise blocking headphones all weekend. ;)

Morning, bar!

I'm not doing much this weekend. My week was so busy that I'm looking forward to getting lots of sleep and hanging around home. I'll be running tomorrow morning, but that's about it. :drool:

well, so what you folks up to at weekend?

Im up to fuk all. I dont think Im gonna hear from that girl again and it will be because Im not on her level. but ah well, thats life, I enjoyed her company while it lasted.

no weekend as far as i´m concerned. i will go to a soul show tomorrow, have to read and sign a contract today, upload a brand new single to distributors, and go to buy, and cook, food. i have to continue writing some lyrics and to plan summer holidays, researching for the cheapest flights. i have to wash the dishes and to research specific blogs for promotion. maybe, with a tiny bit of time left, i can talk to friends and write emails.

so I just rang Bono there and I said 'hey Bono, Interland is so excited about your new eyeshadow look'

and he said

'thats great, but the problem is trying to put on fake lashes'

:up:

he seems sound folks, sound

I love talkin to me Bono.

Ok, I'm assembling my team for the next tour. I'm pre-emptively signing up April, Mark, Bmac...elfa if he's game..

Your mission: Prevent Gabe, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, from vaulting himself onstage and prostrating himself in front of The Edge. (or Larry, or Adam, or Bono, as may be called for).

Here's a spot to pay special attention and protetct The Edge: at 4:53 of Unknown Caller. Also, anytime after 3:00 of Breathe...but pay attention to the lull...I'll probably fake at 3:00, let you all calm down and then make the move at 3:30

I am most surely going to LOSE MY SHIT at that part of the night...

God U2, I'm so not worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom