The Temple Bar - I :heart: The 2! - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, same here. It's way too cold, I'm tired (trying to be good and do the no coffee thing during the week, it's sucking but I'm getting ALL my water in - gotta stay hydrated for training!) and I'm pissy with some of my friends.

So yeah, I'm totally fab! :hi5: :lol:

I DO start bellydancing this weekend... Excited about that, and my midterms to be over tomorrow!
Woo hoo for fabness :hi5: :wink:

Bellydancing :hyper: Let me know how much you love it.

:sigh:

I'm all into the album hype now...I'm too old to get this excited about an album...right...:eyebrow:
That's ok, too much excitment is probably not the best thing for an old guy like you :hug: : patsonhead:

Ahh, time to go. My first client is here. She's one of my regulars - so sweet and she loves me too :cute: I loves my job :D

So I was just catching up on the Oscar thread. My favourite part of that thread (other than the pics of Hathaway :drool: ) is when April announces she's going to bed, and pedo says, "that's hot :sexywink:". That guy makes me :laugh:

So I was just catching up on the Oscar thread. My favourite part of that thread (other than the pics of Hathaway :drool: ) is when April announces she's going to bed, and pedo says, "that's hot :sexywink:". That guy makes me :laugh:

I saw that! Wtf, haha...

Hath pics were my favorite part, too. :drool: Other than all of us making fun of the "sank you. sank you" and "JAI HO!" speeches/stuff. :wink:

Oh look, Elfa and April are alone in here again.. just as I show up........ how convenient :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom