The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Really! Who talks in movies? That drives me nuts. No one cares if you would bang the chick on screen. She wouldn't do you. <-- note the period at the end of that sentence. It means that this case is closed. There is no other possible outcome.

thank you! I had to listen to these teen-aged retards go on and on during I Am Legend…

If you want to talk shit, isn’t it cheaper to sit in a coffee shop?

Dalton said:

No kidding? Then I guess its entirely accurate when I call them unsuccessful nobodies cause they ARE succeeding at pissing me off?

but they don't know that you're pissed. they just think they're one of your daily asskickings that you dish out. they should be so lucky!

4t0nk1.gif

U2democrat said:
Teenagers make me wonder why humanity has continued to reproduce.

Yeah, I think if my parents had waited till I got to my teenage years, the other three of us wouldn't have come along.

I think it told me I had kidney failure when I was trying to diagnose my upper back aches.

WebMD :cute:

Yep it's calamine, I'm currently filling a wetsuit with it. I wish I had it as a kid cause I feel lousy. I have to go to the Dr. because its in places you can't see without instruments (pardon that) I went to get gas and milk today and some old lady started yelling at me about what I had. I grabbed her hand and thanked her for her concern and told her leprosy. Now I'm back home.

lynnok said:
Yep it's calamine, I'm currently filling a wetsuit with it. I wish I had it as a kid cause I feel lousy. I have to go to the Dr. because its in places you can't see without instruments (pardon that) I went to get gas and milk today and some old lady started yelling at me about what I had. I grabbed her hand and thanked her for her concern and told her leprosy. Now I'm back home.

:lol:

how much longer?

Back
Top Bottom