The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:

She's had almost two entirely different stories:

STORY 1: He's going on a business trip in order to take a shot at a job with a sister company. It's unlikely, but still, it gives him a chance. Plus, he was already going, and wants to see Atlanta. My girlfriend wants him to say home with her to hang out for the weekend.

STORY 2: He's going on a business trip for NO REASON that's for sales when he's in warehouse. He's got no chance at getting a job with the sister comapny. He wants to see Atlanta, but he should be looking for a job NOW. There's a recession looming.

I have no idea what the hell is going on.
It's probably actually Story 1, but when that proved too logical, she changed it in an effort to get people to agree with her. Somebody craves validation.

VP, do listen to it, it's great.....I was just listening to a LIVE album of hers with Union Station....her voice is so amazing to me that it makes me listen to a genre of music I do not care for.

Remember struckpx, the guy who briefly posted in FYM then quit Interference?

I just found in the depths of my inbox an e-mail from Yolland asking me to lighten up on him.

Whoops.

VintagePunk said:
Pfan, perhaps your handy chart of the MMG situation would help to clarify things for DoL?

I can't - someone here will probably accuse of being an attention whore craving validation like his cat.

No spoken words said:
VP, do listen to it, it's great.....I was just listening to a LIVE album of hers with Union Station....her voice is so amazing to me that it makes me listen to a genre of music I do not care for.

Are you saying that NOUVEAU bluegrass is NOT an enjoyable genre ??

Dalton said:

You're an internet bully. You should try to be more like NSW ... calm.

Sigh.....

U2Fanatic4ever said:

here's an idea... how bout leaving me alone ok? it's not fun anymore..

corianderstem said:

Oh, go be a stereotyping asshole somewhere else, okay?

Sicy said:
Dalton why are you always starting shit?

Dalton said:
Yeah, but no one wants to hear about your exploits with Lance's mom. You're underage.

What's the deal with Lance's mom jokes anyway? I don't post in the Zoo Station forum nearly enough to follow that whole thing.

No spoken words said:
My Itunes :heart:

It plays "If you Leave me Now" by Chicago, then follows that up with "Night Train" by GNR.

I just had "Mysterious Ways" and "Spirit in the Night." :up:

No spoken words said:

Sigh.....

No spoken words said:

You're an idiot.

Sicy, BC, my apologies, but, I cannot help it on this one. Do what you will.

No spoken words said:

ETA - And, I call you that not because you have a different perspective, but because you are unable/unwilling to actually read and absorb what others write. You're obtuse, so much so that it almost seems deliberate to me.

I find these glass houses to be drafty in the winter.

Well, NSW said that only to one person. You, Dalton, have pissed off three in the quotes he presented.

Dalton said:

I find these glass houses to be drafty in the winter.

There's no glass house, I admit that I sometimes go on the offensive. There are others, too, where Bonochick has to come scold me. I can go find it for kicks. You just made reference to me, and I thought I'd share some of yours. That's all. They make me laugh, so do you.

^ YLB

No spoken words said:
The deal is that Lazarus and YLB and......well, me, like to make immature references to Lance's Mom....they're apropo of nothing, really.

I was just wondering why Lance as opposed to other people.

No spoken words said:

There's no glass house, I admit that I sometimes go on the offensive. There are others, too, where Bonochick has to come scold me. You just made reference to me, and I thought I'd share some of yours. That's all.

You and your U2Kitten jokes. :tsk:

No spoken words said:

There's no glass house, I admit that I sometimes go on the offensive. There are others, too, where Bonochick has to come scold me. I can go find it for kicks. You just made reference to me, and I thought I'd share some of yours. That's all. They make me laugh, so do you.

I wasn't upset. I just thought the obtuse post needed another quote.

Back
Top Bottom