The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and unico... did you make that vote 18? :hmm:

When I get hubby off the blue crack, I get to type up Maddy's last report of the year :happy:

ZZ Top/Pretenders/Stray Cats ~ It seems like a strange trio group of bands for one show

^^^
The above, along with Joan Jett and I think REO speedwagon (or Journey, I can never remember which is which, maybe it's Foreigner even) are going to be in Chicago in a few weeks and when I heard that line up I had quite a what the hell moment

and I wanna see the Police :( :grumpy:

I think my Mom had a blue one back in the early 70s. It might have been a 71, I don't know. Not a car pro :reject:

I saw Def Leppard & Styx back in the day

bono_212 said:
ZZ Top/Pretenders/Stray Cats ~ It seems like a strange trio group of bands for one show

^^^
The above, along with Joan Jett and I think REO speedwagon (or Journey, I can never remember which is which, maybe it's Foreigner even) are going to be in Chicago in a few weeks and when I heard that line up I had quite a what the hell moment

and I wanna see the Police :( :grumpy:

It's REO Speedwagon...and it's for Jumping Jack Bash (I'm such a fan of the radio station :reject: )

I knew it was for the Jumpin' Jack Bash, but I didn't think anyone else would know what that was :lol:

Jack's starting to get on my nerves honestly, I like DJ's, and that announcer guy's voice is starting to make me want to stab my eardrums out with something sharp and pointy,....

The Mix :love: though they're starting to play a lot of B96 and Kiss crap :grumpy:
*turns it to the Loop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom