The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I did get a Bono Vanity Fair, but it was the one with him in the background and Condi in the forefront. :sad:

That's the only one I could find too :huh:

I got a few things done, not enough...it's never enough :angry:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
NSW is a 'douche fucker'....how the mighty have fallen...:tsk:

And he wants to be in the band? Come on! He's probably out on tour with Cock Bagel. That would exmplain why I haven't heard anything, cause no one gives a fuck about Cock Bagel. It's like when that bassist left Whitesnake and no one gave a fuck. History repeats itself. :tsk: Pride - it's a killer.

UberBeaver said:

And he wants to be in the band? Come on! He's probably out on tour with Cock Bagel. That would exmplain why I haven't heard anything, cause no one gives a fuck about Cock Bagel. It's like when that bassist left Whitesnake and no one gave a fuck. History repeats itself. :tsk: Pride - it's a killer.

The fact that the bassist from Whitesnake came from Ozzy's touring band and Quiet Riot, and still no one even noticed....that's sad.

NSW is more like the keyboard player for Night Ranger.... whaddaya mean you never realized Night Ranger had a keyboard player....:madwife:

the rockin edge said:
richard thompson. i havent heard much of his stuff but it was highly recommended that i go see him.

Can't say I know much of his stuff either, but I hear he's excellent and his album with his ex-wife Linda was considered one of the best albums of the 80's....Shoot Out The Lights??? :eyebrow:

Enjoy :up:

My computer said it was about 80 an hour ago.

I want to do this to someone
mad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom