The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:

The movie we didn't get to see the end of. There was a fire, so we had to be evacuated. There was probably only 15 minutes left to go, which was frustrating, but pretty funny at the same time. We got passes to see it again, so we'll probably go later this week or on the weekend.

Overall it was a good time.

Overall....:lol:

Hey Thora I heard the fire started in his pants...is that true...:whistle:

Oh crap. I just found out how long my vacation in December is. I'm freaking taking most of the month off!

I hope my boss approves it. :slant: He better approve it though, because my parents already booked the tickets! :lol:

I'm working. Sort of. It's hard not to daydream and plan fun things to do right now.

Oooh - tomorrow we can wear jeans to work! Excellent. Now I need to decide what kind of a cute outfit I want to wear. :hmm:

I hate "exclusive" contracts :angry:

But the one that works for me is that the (RED) Razor phone is only thru Sprint, and I don't have it. Thus I don't have to buy it for Maddy for her birthday :happy: Now if I could just find a place other than my house to host a birthday party for her. There's nothing really in town, and I don't even think we have a public pool in order to have one there. :grumpy:

oh, and redkat - check your email :shifty:

Last edited:
:dance:

Why do people make you feel like shit by not returning your calls or emails? And their job is to provide a service by which they get paid for? I feel even worse because I feel like I'm in a "lower class" than this person, or he's made me feel that way. I'm so :angry: and too lazy & pissed to open the :killintheface: pic
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom