The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
I wonder if they ever caught that fox at the fox hunt.

I was wondering that myself. Maybe that's why she hasn't posted since. Don't they get all caught up in the rush when they're on the trail, and sometimes keep going for days?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Haha, this is so lame - just for the hell of it I decided to look up if people were selling the SJP clothes on e-bay and guess what? They are! :lmao:

I understand if you don't have a store near you, but why on earth would you pay $36 for something you could have paid $7.98 for? :scratch:

I just wanna see the pics of you in the new clothes...or even not in the clothes...whichever ones you have...:shifty:

That's insane if true.

"Sorry, can't make it to work today - hot on the trail of this fox"

:shifty:

Fuck I am tired today.

I think it holds true more for British gentry than for North American wedding parties, but wtf do I know?

Elvis said this yesterday...

Elvis said:
priority #1 right now is moving to a new, bigger, badder, mofo of a server (which is hopefully going to happen this week).

:shrug:

I'd never heard about this before, so I assumed it would happen.

ThoraSEB said:
Elvis said this yesterday...

:shrug:

I'd never heard about this before, so I assumed it would happen.

:hmm: That would be great...you know it's a lot of work keeping a website this big together...:applaud:

You know none of this would be necessary if Beav's Internet connection didn't suck so bad...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:hmm: That would be great...you know it's a lot of work keeping a website this big together...:applaud:

You know none of this would be necessary if Beav's Internet connection didn't suck so bad...:yes:

I'm getting FiOS soon. :drool: And Reg, you should buy me a new laptop. Those two combined should terminate any bitching on my end, re: Interland. I will however reserve the right to bitch about FiOS and my new Laptop. And Fleetwood Mac, God they annoy me.

UberBeaver said:

I'm getting FiOS soon. :drool: And Reg, you should buy me a new laptop. Those two combined should terminate any bitching on my end, re: Interland. I will however reserve the right to bitch about FiOS and my new Laptop. And Fleetwood Mac, God they annoy me.

What's wrong with Fleetwood Mac?

How was your date Thora?

How was your date Thora?

It was good! We had a nice dinner, but the weird thing was that the waitress was his ex-girlfriend. :huh: He hadn't seen her in a long time, but she was nice and left us alone. A bit awkward, though.

The movie we didn't get to see the end of. There was a fire, so we had to be evacuated. There was probably only 15 minutes left to go, which was frustrating, but pretty funny at the same time. We got passes to see it again, so we'll probably go later this week or on the weekend.

Overall it was a good time.

UberBeaver said:

And Reg, you should buy me a new laptop. Those two combined should terminate any bitching on my end, re: Interland.

How much are we looking at Beav? I might have a few extra $$$ laying around...:hmm:

UberBeaver said:
And Fleetwood Mac, God they annoy me.

I like the Mac...but sometimes I can't bring myself to admit it...:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom