The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm not sure most guys on this board can fill that request...:shifty:

You've got that special something :sexywink:

:shifty:

Going down.... in a BLAZE OF GLORY....Take me now but know the truth (with Daughtry!, if anyone knows wtf I'm talking about) :rockon:

Yes, I saw Bon Jovi last night (with Daughtry as opener). It rocked!!! I'm not ashamed. Guilty pleasures FTMFW! :rockon:

Lila64 said:

You've got that special something :sexywink:

:shifty:

Going down.... in a BLAZE OF GLORY....Take me now but know the truth (with Daughtry!, if anyone knows wtf I'm talking about) :rockon:

Yes, I saw Bon Jovi last night (with Daughtry as opener). It rocked!!! I'm not ashamed. Guilty pleasures FTMFW! :rockon:

cool! How were your seats?

BonoManiac said:

Pfft....speak for yourself, man. :eyebrow:

Lila :flirt:

:combust:

Seats were section 301 of Staples - 1st row.
I recorded Jon's solo acoustic 'Hallelujah' on my cell, and a snippet of Jumpin Jack Flash in Sleep When I'm Dead. It was one giant par-tay! :rockon:

ETA: I must not have moved the one video from my phone to the computer. Will re-try later. I did upload the other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwT4QIgOoVA (Yes, Jeff Buckley's song)

Last edited:
I :heart: Bon Jovi and I'm not ashamed :yes: Congrats Lila, sounds like a great show!

Thank goodness for professors with a sense of humor. I had a quiz in my last class, and the last question was a total curveball. I noticed people scribbling loooooooong answers, obviously not having a clue what the answer was. I simply put, "That's a good question." As the professor came around collecting people's quizzes he checked everybody's answer to the last question and was shaking his head. When he got to mine he laughed out loud :D

So I got the question wrong, at least he found some humor out of it :up:

BonoManiac said:

You're late to the party, man. Too bad for you, her request was a lot of fun! You snooze, you lose...

:wink:

lnr206.gif

It wasn't too outrageous, was it?
5.gif

Lila64 said:
Seats were section 301 of Staples - 1st row.
I recorded Jon's solo acoustic 'Hallelujah' on my cell, and a snippet of Jumpin Jack Flash in Sleep When I'm Dead. It was one giant par-tay! :rockon:

ETA: I must not have moved the one video from my phone to the computer. Will re-try later. I did upload the other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwT4QIgOoVA (Yes, Jeff Buckley's song)

It's not Jeff Buckley's song.. the original version is Leonard Cohen :mad:

*shudders thinking about The Song That Shall Not Be Named, as she had a very bad experience with said song during a Jeff Buckley tribute weekend here in TO (aka Worst TO Music Weekend EVER)* The song itself is good, but it's been permanently ruined for me...

Aw :censored:. I just saw the link to be a summer intern on the Obama website. It's not out front and center, you have to know where to find it, but that means your average joe can apply too :grumpy:

I better get this thing!

:drool: :drool: :drool: I love Fridays! My last class is just finished. It's almost home time!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom