The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gun.gif
cheering-1.gif

sorry to interupt you pathetic attempts to destroy the smiley symbol of my being, but I think we have an early frontrunner for post of the year
cheering-1.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
sorry to interupt you pathetic attempts to destroy the smiley symbol of my being, but I think we have an early frontrunner for post of the year
cheering-1.gif

Where?

I am thinking of making a Post of the Year of the Month Topic so that when December 2008 rolls around, we're organized.

UberBeaver said:

Where?

I am thinking of making a Post of the Year of the Month Topic so that when December 2008 rolls around, we're organized.

oooh yes. make a bracket for it, that way there'll be no conflict at year end
cheering-1.gif
cheering-1.gif

Got to leave early today....the power went out and it didn't come back on within an hours time. Still it's crazy outside and there are trees and shit blown all over the freeway, and the streets. One side of the street I live on is completely flooded, and there is a 30 foot tree blown over into our cul-de-sac...:crazy:

My good news of the day? My furnace has stopped working
cheering-1.gif

it's fun watching the numbers go down in the middle of a Canadian winter when it's currently -3 (26.6)
cheering-1.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
My good news of the day? My furnace has stopped working
cheering-1.gif

it's fun watching the numbers go down in the middle of a Canadian winter when it's currently -3 (26.6)
cheering-1.gif

:yikes: Were you able to get ahold of a repair person? There must be some who work 24/7.

Just got off the phone with direct energy. I bought the new furnace in july 03, so this is my last winter under warranty and they said they had an open slot between now and 9. Here's hoping they get here soon and that whatever is broken is covered :pray:

snowbunny00774 said:
Just got off the phone with direct energy. I bought the new furnace in july 03, so this is my last winter under warranty and they said they had an open slot between now and 9. Here's hoping they get here soon and that whatever is broken is covered :pray:

Good luck, I hope they're able to fix it, and that it's still under warranty.

no sign of the furnace person and it's just gone down another 2 degrees
cheering-1.gif
cheering-1.gif

101 yr old houses with crap insulation :drool:

doozer, if they're not here in an hour I'll go twith your suggestion as a last resort. piling on the clothes and not drinking hasn't bloody well worked :mad:

and yeah I know, alcohol makes you feel the cold, but I don't want to rule anything out.

Thanks Mike.

That sucks, snow. :( Here's hoping the furnace dudes come quickly.

I'm going to make alcoholic hot chocolate tonight. I saw the recepie on Nigella a few months back. I hope it's tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom