The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I'd like to hear that story one day NSW.

The internetz certainly is a crapshoot, but I was able to score Radiohead tickets for their club/theatre tour two years ago. I hope to have the same luck this time around. I plan on going to the Montreal and Toronto shows.

Dalton said:
Wait when do the Radiohead chicago tickets go on sale?

They aren't playing there yet. DC, Philly, New York, and Boston are all out in the cold as well.

BonoManiac said:
Thanks! I'd like to hear that story one day NSW.

The internetz certainly is a crapshoot, but I was able to score Radiohead tickets for their club/theatre tour two years ago. I hope to have the same luck this time around. I plan on going to the Montreal and Toronto shows.

I'll take the time to type it out one day, but, you know, it's a hard story to do justice to without speaking....:)

When do Radiohead play Montreal and Toronto???

Maybe I should go for Toronto tickets, and make that the thing that finally gets me out there.

I hope YLB gets a chance to go. He's always bitching about how it's impossible to see anyone in Florida, and now Radiohead is playing two gigs there.

No spoken words said:

I'll take the time to type it out one day, but, you know, it's a hard story to do justice to without speaking....:)

When do Radiohead play Montreal and Toronto???

Maybe I should go for Toronto tickets, and make that the thing that finally gets me out there.

No worries.

Radiohead will commence their third leg of the tour, and second in North America, following their European summer dates. This means that they'll hit Toronto and Montreal more than likely in August. Montreal will be an outdoor show. :drool:

Powerjuice :rockon:

Indiana Jones is about to threaten to blow up the Ark. I have to admit, it's a little moment, but it's one of my favorites as the nazis are walking through that desert valley and Indy goes "Helloooo!" Something about the way he says that gets me every time.

U2democrat said:
Powerjuice :rockon:

Indiana Jones is about to threaten to blow up the Ark. I have to admit, it's a little moment, but it's one of my favorites as the nazis are walking through that desert valley and Indy goes "Helloooo!" Something about the way he says that gets me every time.

You cannot interrupt that movie to post in here!!!

The next two, sure, but that one demands and commands your full attention!!!

:)

August 2008
Radiohead will play in Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver in August 2008. Dates and venues for these cities will be announced later on.

from atease

Dalton said:
August 2008
Radiohead will play in Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver in August 2008. Dates and venues for these cities will be announced later on.

from atease

I so told you that.

Back
Top Bottom