The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

:D

this is working out perfectly, cos I'm already dating Brent (it's just not public yet) so when you marry stepped it up idiot we can like, double date omgsfcili, like rilly!!!

mia dearest, when's the thing?

snowbunny00774 said:
:D

this is working out perfectly, cos I'm already dating Brent (it's just not public yet) so when you marry stepped it up idiot we can like, double date omgsfcili, like rilly!!!

mia dearest, when's the thing?

Oh I am making this marriage pubic as hell. Pretty soon we'll be bumping Posh and Becks off the front page.

Soon it'll be Jerpril making headlines all over the country. I'm determined. :D

snow - uh...need to dig more. haha my desk looks like a landfill. i'll get it tonight.

i just finished that interview. that's not the end of it, i have to wait to hear if i get short-listed for an on-campus interview :yikes: i hope hotels in chicago are cheap. nyc kinda left me drive.

unico said:
snow - uh...need to dig more. haha my desk looks like a landfill. i'll get it tonight.

i just finished that interview. that's not the end of it, i have to wait to hear if i get short-listed for an on-campus interview :yikes: i hope hotels in chicago are cheap. nyc kinda left me drive.

Stay in tents. Uber cheap.

Sorry, that's the extent of my last excursion to Chicago.

I told you people I was cheap.

And fingers crossed here as well!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Stay in tents. Uber cheap.

Sorry, that's the extent of my last excursion to Chicago.

I told you people I was cheap.

well shit, NYC has tents, why didn't you say so?!?!?!!

unico said:

Fingers crossed that it all works out! :yes:

Alright, folks, this is what my attorney (aka me even though I am not legally allowed to give legal advice, now or in the future) has put on the table for review:

- Client will speak to Candy and forward payment (aka hush money)

- Client will see when her refund check's ETA is and go from there

- Client requires first meeting with future husband at some point over the weekend (meeting site and time TBD before arrival)

- Client accepts all offers made by Clients A & B, including the tent :wink:

Back
Top Bottom