The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1093483984_uizCaptain.jpg

Captain Beefheart... you are one of the first modern fucked-up geniuses. When it comes to creating, you rank right up there with the likes of James Mangan, John Wilmot and Edvard Munch.

Take this quiz!

yeah...i haven't done a whole lot either. but my brain is fried after that interview. i'm taking calls, emails, and walk ins, but i think the project i submitted earlier will be the only one i do today.

Beav, I'm resisting these clips from FOTC cos I want to watch the shows and see these things for the first time that way...but, it's tempting!

I liked Strummer, too.

I was Beefheart.

And thanks guys, for making me feel like the laziest employee on earth today. Really. It warms my heart. Fuckers.

This is for Snow, the rest of you can look away:
6bbible.jpg

See those expressions right there? They're already thinking about us. :yes:

Bret: Holy shit, I gots to have me some of that! :drool:
Jermaine: Sex anytime I want, eh? All I gotta do is get her drunk and feed her pills? Yesssss.

Well, the shows are kind of a story, and then they break into song, but the songs don't give anything away, they're just funny little videos out of left field. They segue into them, but they don't resolve the story. They're not like OMG TEH SPOLIERZ or anything.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Jermaine: Sex anytime I want, eh? All I gotta do is get her drunk and feed her pills? Yesssss.

:lmao:

I'm a dork and pretty funny and my door aint getting beat down.

Well, it will, once the ladies know that there's all new paint and furniture in there, but still.

Hey, don't question our standards. We may gawk at the Beckhams and Mullen Jr's of the world, but when it comes down to it this girl wants a sexy, funny geeky Jermaine to come home to at night.

M I RITE?!?!?!

fuck yeah! i'd take Jermaine over a Mullen Jr anyday. i like to talk and laugh, i don't think larry does much of either. i'd be done with him after one night.

No spoken words said:
I'm a dork and pretty funny and my door aint getting beat down.

Well, it will, once the ladies know that there's all new paint and furniture in there, but still.

Are you going to stand in the hallway wearing a bathrobe and holiding a martini glass next to a Velvet Rope with a little sign that says, "Fresh Paint / New Furniture"? Cause that would be mad pimpin, son.

I can write a nice soul song called, "I'm a hit that shit tonight. I'm a hit that shit....right." I just got the new garage band, and even though I have no idea how to use the goddamn thing, I'll be willing to firgure it out for a good cause.

Last edited:
I was Beefheart.

And thanks guys, for making me feel like the laziest employee on earth today. Really. It warms my heart. Fuckers.

This is for Snow, the rest of you can look away:
6bbible.jpg

That in itself is productivity :yes:

I actually tried to find if they would be doing any gigs in NY in Sept. :lol:

Meet me there and I'll bring you candy (the 21-28 day kind) :flirt:

Hey, don't question our standards. We may gawk at the Beckhams and Mullen Jr's of the world, but when it comes down to it this girl wants a sexy, funny geeky Jermaine to come home to at night.

M I RITE?!?!?!

U R RITE !!!!!

the more they make me laugh the hotter they get. it's science.

UberBeaver said:

I can write a nice soul song called, "I'm a hit that shit tonight. I'm a hit that shit....right." I just got the new garage band, and even though I have no idea how to use the goddamn thing, I'll be willing to firgure it out for a good cause.

be sure to put in "nonstop flight" and "inner light" in that song too! and you can't go wrong with "tight" and "turkish delight"

unico said:

be sure to put in "nonstop flight" and "inner light" in that song too! and you can't go wrong with "tight" and "turkish delight"

I'm a hit that shit tonight.
I'm a hit that shit....right.
I'm like a 9 second....NON STOP flight.
I'm a turn on yo'....INNER LIGHT!
I'ma hit shit and pray it's tight.
I'm mostly Italian but if it helps the mood or whatever, Irish curse and all that being what it is, and dont judge me on that alone cause that just .... AIN'T RIGHT
But gettin back to what I was saying, you can pretend I'm a turkish....DELIGHT.
DAYUM GIRL. DAYUM. Fresh paint in here....check out that chair
The one....OVER THERE.
It's New. It's New. It's all new and I...I....I GOT IT JUST FOR YOU
Cause I'm a tap you on that chair, that NEW CHAIR....
The one....RIGHT OVER THERE.

OK, cool. Thanks Mia. You'll get a songwriting credit. You want a flat fee or a % of the residuals?

UberBeaver said:

I'm mostly Italian but if it helps the mood or whatever, Irish curse and all that being what it is, and dont judge me on that alone cause that just .... AIN'T RIGHT
The one....OVER THERE.

OK, cool. Thanks Mia. You'll get a songwriting credit. You want a flat fee or a % of the residuals?

that's perfect! spidey and friends wanna dance backup
spiderman_dancing.gif

you can pay me in brandy :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

THANK YOU!!!!

my A-Rod doll is full of pins but they're not working :(

Don't help them by providing free acupuncture. Come on! Maybe you can get a naked female doll to hit on him. That will scare the shit out of him. Really throw him off his game.

UberBeaver said:

The one....OVER THERE.

:lmao:

1093484177_topQuizJoe.jpg

Joe Strummer... you've been through the cleansing fire of punk, only to pick up a few venerial diseases along the way. You're more of an optimist when it comes to fucked-up genius. But you can write wicked-deadly riffs and lycs.

Take this quiz!

Sorry I haven't been in today. I just watched the first three episodes of FOTC at my buddy's house. It's the greatest. I'm about to leave to go watch the rest.

Back
Top Bottom