The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
it went well i think. im not going to take the job if they offer though. we're talkin serious pay decrease. i'm no gold-digger, but the purpose of me looking for a new job was to get one that i could live off of, ya heard?

You gotta stay positive. Maybe when they think about it they'll want you so badly that they'll increase the salary. :up:

Regardless, I'm glad the interview went well. Good luck on your other ones! :hug:

UberBeaver said:
What if they have Lemon Bars?* JESUS! FUCK!

*Sorry. I said I was going to stop. I can't help it. It's a disease.

:drool: I've got some graphic photos for you*

could take forever for me to upload, dont' expect any time soon

don't take the pay decrease mia :down: Unless it will eventually get you where you really want to be :hmm:

I'm not helpful I know

unico said:

i know!!! :rockon: extended weekends :rockon:

any plans?

Morning Mia :D

Hmm, may do a festival thingy on Saturday, but that's about it. I was trying to plan a girls night on Friday but so far it's been a big bust. Damn new babies and trips the next day. :madwife:

I was invited to go up north (by my friend H, not Canoe Boy - I didn't even bother replying to his last text two days ago :yawn: ) but am not sure I want to. :shrug: Kind of in a mood this week (I know, I hide it SO well :cute: ) and think I'd rather be alone for the most part this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom