The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man! *pouts*
Of all times not to be premium and have the power to stalk Beav's last few comments and see why you got in trouble!!

Damn!

Speaking of stalking :hmm: Where's my buddy today?

What a coincidence! I have to read a huge Reagan biography before I leave for the shore on Thursday!

UberBeaver said:
Is Philly still teaching that right wing propaganda? :tsk:

I hate having conservative summer reading. At least one conservative, one liberal. But two conservative? Gimme a break.

PF26, FYM's Independent Correspondant :happy:

it went well i think. im not going to take the job if they offer though. we're talkin serious pay decrease. i'm no gold-digger, but the purpose of me looking for a new job was to get one that i could live off of, ya heard?

unico said:
it went well i think. im not going to take the job if they offer though. we're talkin serious pay decrease. i'm no gold-digger, but the purpose of me looking for a new job was to get one that i could live off of, ya heard?

Ick, pay decreases = no good.

I hear ya on that.

I just finished the first two chapters of my paralegal text. I think with the way they made things sound, I'll definitely be moving out of this state eventually.

I hate when you have to read biographies of people you don't want to. For instance, I've read biographies of Jackie Robinson, Bruce Springsteen, Bono, etc. People I'm interseted in. But Reagan? No thanks.

I feel like I should be reading something that pertains to me, whether it be my interests or something that I'm doing (like "Lies My Teacher Told Me" cause I take American History).

I honestly forget. :lol: But it was good.

I got it out of my school library when I was in middle school, so it might have been "Springsteen for Kids!" for all I know. :shrug:

okay crew, i'm outta here. thanks so much for all your support. honestly if i didn't have such positive encouragement, i'd probably be freaking out. but i think the reality of it all hasn't really set in....so i'm gonna just keep being naive :wink:

good night! :wave:

Peace.

bono_u2_2.jpg

Love, Bono

Back
Top Bottom