The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I arrive by train at 11:30 a.m. The station is very close to the stadium, so I'm just going to walk on over.

1130 am tomorrow?? damn! well cool, i'll see ya at night then. :kiss:

i can't hang out after the shows. i gotta come home and go to class the next day. i *might* be able to hang out on friday night in toronto, though. depending on how much studying i get done. my plan is to lock myself in the library after my 10am class. so perhaps i can meet up with y'all for a late dinner and drinks? saturday is looking like a no-go though, since i'll be busy all day sunday, and going to kings of leon in london that night.

sorry i gotta be lame. my schedule changed completely last week. now i have to exams next week and i gotta catch up with those classes. with all the fun going on during the weekday evenings, i really need to reserve all day saturday and most of friday to studying. :(

I remember having a decent time for both Elevation shows but the first show for Vertigo was pure torture, the second night I was more prepared so it went ok.

This time around I dunno. ladywiththespinning head is going to ask Rogers Center/TM on her lunch break about this but I'm not holding my breath for a concrete answer since everybody you talk to about this sort of thing always has a different answer :rolleyes:

I just hope we can still hang out if we are in different lines... When I go home for lunch, I'll check my ticket.

Hey Barflies! :wave:
So what's the deal with tomorrow? When is everyone getting in to TO?

Good question. What is everyone else doing? I'm thinking of heading in in the afternoon. I'm only a couple of hours away, so I can hop on the train anytime.

I still think it's going to be alot of fun. Of course, I'm basing this on experiences here. This is my first GA lineup experience for any band outside my hometown.
Anything will be more fun than the Chicago line :crack:

I just hope we can still hang out if we are in different lines... When I go home for lunch, I'll check my ticket.
I hope so. I couldn't hang out with The Mia in the line in Chicago, so that has to be remedied.

You guys are going to have an amazing time. I wish I could go to more shows. :(

Oh and I am so glad that I kept my reservation cancellation at the other hotel I was going to stay at. Apparently they decided to charge me a no show fee and left me in the negative balance. What a way to start a Monday! :angry:

I've got two tickets, one for gate 1 and one for gate 15.

Oh and I am so glad that I kept my reservation cancellation at the other hotel I was going to stay at. Apparently they decided to charge me a no show fee and left me in the negative balance. What a way to start a Monday! :angry:
WTF, I hope you got that sorted out!

omg i had such a blast perusing the GA!!!! sorry your experience wasn't as fun :(
It was fun until the sun kicked in full force. You guys were lucky with the shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom