The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, Mia, I'm going to reply to you on FB soon. Twelve-million things happening at once! You know how it is.

:crazy:

My flight was cancelled. They tried to put me on a new one leaving at 2pm. WTF, I almost choked a bitch!

SERIOUS! 2pm Calgary time, that's 4pm Chicago time! Hells to the no. I told them, "wtfbonoq, I don't think so". Luckily, I'm on a flight leaving at 8am now and getting in just a half hour or so later than before.

Worst part? They didn't notify me that the flight was cancelled :der: I only found out tonight because I tried to e-check in and couldn't, so I called my brother who booked it for me(he's a travel agent). There would've been some serious airport rage if I hadn't found out til tomorrow morning!

//rant.

Well that's about the shittiest service you could hope for :lol:

"BTW, we cancelled the flight you just rolled out of bed at 4am to check in for."

:mad:

The one good thing is both my flights are shorter now. I go a bit stir crazy being on plane for any longer than three hours.

Finding out that you got up at 4am for nothing would be HORRID. :laugh:

That's good that your flights are shorter! I don't do well on flights of any length. Thankfully my flight to Vegas is under 3 hrs, which is the shortest one I've gone on in eons.

Damn double posting computer. :fist:

Hopefully that will be the end of your travel frustrations! :hug:
Thanks, hun. Just had to rant :hug: I'm good now.

Finding out that you got up at 4am for nothing would be HORRID. :laugh:

That's good that your flights are shorter! I don't do well on flights of any length. Thankfully my flight to Vegas is under 3 hrs, which is the shortest one I've gone on in eons.

Vegas is just 2 hours for me. Vancouver to Calgary is just an hour :flirt:

Hell even Southwest would email you right away if the flight was canceled.

Thanks, hun. Just had to rant :hug: I'm good now.

Vegas is just 2 hours for me. Vancouver to Calgary is just an hour :flirt:

That's what I'm here for. :D

Niice. My flight is actually just 2 1/2 hours, which is better than I thought it would be.

Yes, I need to keep looking for flights to Calgary at some point! :yes:

What drives me crazy is the taxes that are added on - I could get a flight to Vancouver for $199, but there's $210 in taxes and fees that are added to that, so $410 to go! (Mind you, that's also about what Air Canada charges to fly from Toronto to Thunder Bay round trip and it's in the same fucking province!)

Like you wouldn't believe. I have yet to see a pickup truck, and this fills me with great joy.

Also, last night I met with former co-workers, and we went to this great little restaurant. By Montreal standards this restaurant was average, at best, but from where I currently live it might as well have been the Russian Tea Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom