The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleepage! :loveshower:

You?

Actually no clue yet, other than the usual pole, lunch with gfs, etc.

Mmm... sleepage! :love:

I plan on doing lots of that too. :yes: I'm going to visit my parents. I'll probably end up sleeping and reading tons, but other than that, I don't know. I was hoping to go hiking, but it's supposed to rain the entire time. We'll see. :)

Oops, sorry. :( I've come and gone already. It's very delicious! :drool:

Ooh - and we get to leave work early! :hyper: My morning was crap, but things are definitely looking up!

Luckyyyyyyyy!

They treat us well. :yes: It's awesome being able to leave early before holidays. They do it most of the time, but they rarely ever let us know in advance, so it can be hard to make plans. Doesn't really matter, though. I'm just happy to be able to leave early. :D

I have a pole you can use if you're tired of the usual.

:shifty:

:ohsnap:

They treat us well. :yes: It's awesome being able to leave early before holidays. They do it most of the time, but they rarely ever let us know in advance, so it can be hard to make plans. Doesn't really matter, though. I'm just happy to be able to leave early. :D
That's so awesome :) I say hit the patio or take a nap. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Btw, I finally was able to open your text. :giggle: Glad mine amused you! :wink:
Excellent! I greatly enjoyed yours :giggle:

Can you elaborate on this, please?

We'd have sex.

Wait.. I didn't do that right, did I?

That's so awesome :) I say hit the patio or take a nap. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Excellent! I greatly enjoyed yours :giggle:

I'm going up to visit my parents for the weekend, so perhaps we'll hit up a patio tonight for dinner, since I'll be there in time for that. :drool:

Yay!!

Everyone's busy playing outside. I'll be back tomorrow for my usual rambling :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom