The Temple Bar - Gawd you guyz are lazy - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry::angry:

I'm up for a fight. I love her more. Who has two thumbs and started a birthday thread for her two days early? This guy. *points to self*

bitchplease.gif

I'll be there in 7 hours. Prepare yoself.

VP :wave:

OMG, snakey sneezes? //dedoftehcute :cuddlesbacktohealth:

i know!!! it's like, i'm concerned, but at the same time snakeysneezes are soooooo cute! he says "pls come huggle me, kaf!!!"

:hug: Sorry I haven't replied to your e-mail. Things have just been....ugh lately. I will soon, though.

So what's the deal with these boozy massage parties of yours? :drool:

no worries!! i know you're super busy. take your time :)
my classmate just got licensed, and is trying to build her practice to help pay for chiro school. this is my way of helping her out. she's bringing a chair, and will be doing like 10-15 minute massages on everyone, we just haven't come up with a price yet (probably slightly less than $1/minute). i still have loads of booze that i'm reluctant to take care of on my own (don't wanna fall into that alcohol dependent phase i went through last year). if i have a party, we can all partake!

Bobo? :eyebrow:

And no, I love her more. :love:

:love::love::love:
this chat is making me happy!

BoMac :wave:

So are you guys all camping out for the TO shows?

most likely. i'm driving up right after class. i've no idea where i'm gonna park though...i want it to be nearby so we can have a place to keep our stuff and get to it when we need to.

So if VP and I come to the boozy massage party, will you both come to my boozy pole party? I'm totally having one.

omg i'd love to come to a pole party!!!!

Hopefully the massage party will be first, because I have a feeling movement and flexibility would be important for pole (or poke) parties. :up:
Good call ;)

i know!!! it's like, i'm concerned, but at the same time snakeysneezes are soooooo cute! he says "pls come huggle me, kaf!!!"

omg i'd love to come to a pole party!!!!

I'll prepare a tiny container of chicken soup and send it to Magnificent. I hope he's better soon :hug:

If you came to my party it would be the greatest, most ridiculous time ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom