The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
*drumroll*

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us? :sexywink:

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends.

temple-bar-2.jpg

Cmon in, we've got overcrowding in the old bar!
561 posts, tsk tsk.

:lol: I didn't realize the other thread had gone that long!

To answer your question, Bri - no we haven't seen the new Bond yet. I think we're going to see it this weekend though. :up: If not, I'll catch it next week. I didn't really have time before, but now I do. :)

redkat said:
:uhoh:

I thought more about that book idea I had and today it sounds idiotic.

Elaborate. And idiotic is good. It's my mantra, actually. As proof, my friends and I once planned an award ceremony celebrating all the idiots we know. We had awards Patron Saint (for our priest friend), Actual Idiot, Complete Idiot, Total Idiot, Fucking Idiot, Idiot Most Likely to Succeed (for our lawyer friend) and a special Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in Idiocy. We were too poor to actually follow through, but it's still out there as an idea. Point: I can work with idiocy.

At work, we have an annual "biggest idiot of the year" award, we give it out to one internal person, and one external person. We'll do it next week, for me it will be the 10th time being involved. It's special, and by extension, it makes me...for one glorious day.....special, too.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oooh, it'll be just like The Office. :drool:

The committee would be so tiny, though. :wink:

The Xmas office episode was one of the funniest things I've seen in years.

Yeah, sadly, non-idiot committees always seem to have a dearth of qualified participants.

Back
Top Bottom