The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
I'll go furniture shopping with you snow. You don't mind picking me up now, do you? :wink:

Doozer :sexywink:

redkat - it was cooked, with the edges toasted jusssssst right :drool:

NSW - We have a Dupar's out near us. I remember the old one in Farmer's Market (the old neighborhood). Haven't been there since... 9/17 when we stopped into Nordstrom's to see Bono :hyper:

Lila, I've been to the one near you. My ex lived up in Camarillo and we would occasionally meet there for breakfast on days we could not totally spend together. Right off of the 101.

the rockin edge said:
i don't like stuff with ice in it, or warm. has to be cool, but not too cold.:wink:

I'm an easy ice girl :wink:

yes we have oranges in O.C but they are diminishing fast :(

yes NSW - i'm right across the valley from anaheim hills

I'd give you advice snow but i've never had a leather couch. I like the microfibers although they are frustrating if you're a perfectionist. I think they are getting better though.

I thought you were talking about a jacket for some reason earlier with your chocolatey leather. I don't like the thought of sticking to furniture and leather tends to do that if you have a skirt or shorts on. it's cold to lay on which can be good if it's hot outside. but i'd think it would be cold in the winter where you are

Yep. that's the one NSW. Damn. Now you have me pinpointed to.

And snow - I watched Nate Berkus on Oprah and he emphasized how important the couch is. He said it took him 2 years to find the perfect couch for his own home. He said you want to make an investment in it in that you will be sitting/using the couch for a long time, so get what you want, and don't settle.

I want a new couch. And a home makeover. I am cry :scream:

Hey, I'm the one with his city listed right under his avatar! :)

I think we all agree....the couch is vital.

Redkat, my favorite thing on earth is driving to Anaheim after work to an Angel game...takes anywhere from 1.5 hours to 2 hours, sometimes longer. Good stuff.

Before you read this post, sit down, brace yourself, something.

The Giants game is on, and I am watching. But, when it is over...my night gets crazy. First, I take a ride to CVS, to pick up a prescription and buy some paper towels and get some soap. You read that right, I'm buying soap. After that, laundry pick up time, the laundromat on Sat. night is pure insanity. Following that, the big decisions get made....where am I getting my pizza from? The little place in Manhattan Beach? Or the bigger place in Redondo? I don't know what's gonna happen.

As Beav would say, that's how I roll.

I'll be back on later, few hours, see you then.

No spoken words said:
Before you read this post, sit down, brace yourself, something.

The Giants game is on, and I am watching. But, when it is over...my night gets crazy. First, I take a ride to CVS, to pick up a prescription and buy some paper towels and get some soap. You read that right, I'm buying soap. After that, laundry pick up time, the laundromat on Sat. night is pure insanity. Following that, the big decisions get made....where am I getting my pizza from? The little place in Manhattan Beach? Or the bigger place in Redondo? I don't know what's gonna happen.

As Beav would say, that's how I roll.

I'll be back on later, few hours, see you then.

OMG, I'm sorry, I don't mean to crash this thread, but I was really alarmed by this post. NSW, you need to slow your roll and chill!!!!

:wink: that was reaaaaaaaaally funny. My Sat night sounds about the same.

I'm wondering what kind of pizza it will be :hmm:

I need some laundry done too. After you finish the trip to CVS and dinner, can you bring that soap over and perhaps take care of a load or two for me? I won't even charge you for the loads. And I do have soap if absolutely necessary.

I can't be bothered with such chores.

Mia :hyper:

I don't have to work, I just haven't gotten much done all week, so I don't want to be buried with work on Tuesday/Wednesday, so I'm doing it now. And Maddy isn't home anyways. But she is the rest of the week, so...

Sorry about your NYE and headache April :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, no... I don't go back until the 2nd.

I'm of the mindset right now that I just want this year to be over with already. :lol:

OH, okay April. I think I misread. Heh, I've been trying my hardest to prolong the year, but it looks like you're winning!

Back
Top Bottom