The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way, I'll end the suspense that is surely plaguing everyone in this thread...I finally got my haircut. Rejoice, discuss, do whatever you need to do on the heels of such news.

No spoken words said:
Hello LMPA. :)

Want to elaborate on NYE plans? Mine have not changed, and I talked another person into attending, so that pleases me. :) See? That smiley face indicates that I am indeed pleased.

I may be going over to my friend and her hubby's side of town. Not entirely sure where this party's happening yet but I am getting more and more certain that I will be doing something. :hmm:

And yeah, I was kind of sort of asked if I was gonna come party last night by the reason why I am hiding the phone. :flirt:

Congrats on the haircut, NSW! :yes:

No spoken words said:
By the way, I'll end the suspense that is surely plaguing everyone in this thread...I finally got my haircut. Rejoice, discuss, do whatever you need to do on the heels of such news.

I'll alert the media

Lila64 said:

I'll alert the media

Thanks, that'll save me having to do it. I had just picked up the phone.

Seriously though, my mom nearly did my head in. Talking about absolute shite. ugh. And then, "make sure you have your cell on later" Yeah bloody right, but thanks for the warning :up:

Hi Doozer.

Doozer, do you ever partake of the goodness that is Dupar's pancakes? This morning, I feasted in their golden hall with friends that live in the far off valley. We dined like the kings of old. I'll stop now.

pancakes sound so good right now :drool:

NSW do you go to the Kettle? there are some great restaurants down your way. is it mamma g's??

I actually hurt after bowling :reject: I hit my leg with the ball :bigbruise:

redkat said:
pancakes sound so good right now :drool:

NSW do you go to the Kettle? there are some great restaurants down your way. is it mamma g's??

I actually hurt after bowling :reject: I hit my leg with the ball :bigbruise:

I've never been to the Kettle. That's in Manhattan Beach, on Highland? There is a place called Uncle Jack's, I think, that is a pancake place, in Manhattan. Also, there is a place in Redondo on the PCH called the Original Pancake House.

Doozer, it's a small chain specializing in pancakes but they serve lunch and dinner fare, too. The most famous one is on 3rd and Fairfax, but it still might be getting renovated. The one we went to today is up on Ventura near Laurel Canyon.

NSW- yep

we have an original pancake house here too it's the best :up: usually the wait is insane and ours closes at 2pm every day :sad:

Lila- was the poptart cooked or cold?

April you lost me with warm diet coke

I'm having two lattes for breakfast :drool: nearly done with the first

I've corraled P into coming to look at the couches with me, and my bro might meet us as well. I know you all want to throw a brick at me me but it's stressful. If I do all the picking myself and don't like it, who will I blame :shrug:

Almost done, tmw I'll be over it.

I'd love a Tim Hortons Ice Cap right now :drool:

I think I'll go get one :wave:

By the way LMPA - you just described the second best breakfast ever (except the coke would be regular).

The first is cold leftovers from any entree at East Side Marios, provided I'm hungover :drool:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
I've corraled P into coming to look at the couches with me, and my bro might meet us as well. I know you all want to throw a brick at me me but it's stressful. If I do all the picking myself and don't like it, who will I blame :shrug:

Almost done, tmw I'll be over it.

I'd love a Tim Hortons Ice Cap right now :drool:

I think I'll go get one :wave:

This is way more exciting than my haircut news.

:)

Good luck with the couch, despite you thinking people want to toss a brick at you, it is an important choice, it's a key part of your home.

I'll go furniture shopping with you snow. You don't mind picking me up now, do you? :wink:

Doozer :sexywink:

redkat - it was cooked, with the edges toasted jusssssst right :drool:

NSW - We have a Dupar's out near us. I remember the old one in Farmer's Market (the old neighborhood). Haven't been there since... 9/17 when we stopped into Nordstrom's to see Bono :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom