The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Reggie.

Are you rokken with Dokken?

OK, NSW this is where I draw the line...the heterosexual manhug stuff is one thing, but when you start f'in' with the hair bands...well that just makes me mad!!! :madwife:

Unless of course you like Dokken and then we have no problem...:no:

I just saw all of that REM before and was overjoyed....then noticed the Dokken, and wanted to confirm that I saw it right.

Am I passing judgement on Dokken? (yes i am) No way, I am not going to damage our relationship just as it begins to flower.

I just made myself sick, for the record.

Look, I'm musically diversified, or something like that. I like "Guy" rock and I'm not ashamed of it.

I played all the R.E.M. today because I just got the Best of the I.R.S. Years and it kicks some major ass!!! :rockon: However, I do love my Metal...hair, speed, death, pop, and all the other genres (ad naseum). Don't hate me because I'm beautiful :no:

I am not gonna quibble with the Crue. One of my favorite quotes ever is from Lars Ulrich about why they used Bob Rock to produce the Black Album.....he said, and this is paraphrasing "We heard the song Dr. Feelgood, and figured if Bob Rock could make Motley Crue sound good, he could do wonders with us".

Lila64 said:
I prefer Kickstart My Heart, and cannot condone Dokken. Sorry. That's over the line for me :shrug:

If you draw lines in the sand, then what's next? Clubbing baby seals, or baby chickens? C'mon people...sure Donny's a lil' bald now, and truly and ugly dude, but you cannot deny the fact the man could sing! And sure George Lynch had poofy hair and wore leopard stripes, but he could play a mean gee-tar!!!

Oh...please don't get me started, I'm nursing my 4 beer and I could go on all night...:no:

:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Look, I'm musically diversified, or something like that. I like "Guy" rock and I'm not ashamed of it.

I played all the R.E.M. today because I just got the Best of the I.R.S. Years and it kicks some major ass!!! :rockon: However, I do love my Metal...hair, speed, death, pop, and all the other genres (ad naseum). Don't hate me because I'm beautiful :no:

I like all sorts of crap, too, and when my Ipod gets to shuffling, sometimes the order of the songs is awesome. I've got some guy rock..the Crue...Def Leppard...Vanessa Carlton....what?

I'm a HUGE REM devotee. All of the 80's stuff and most of the 90's stuff, but have not really liked the past albums, but I'll always buy their stuff.

:lol:

I put on a Vanessa Carlton song...for my daughter...of course :shifty:

I also have a Debbie...excuse me Deb-orah Gibson song on here somewhere...here it is Only In My Dreams...

Am I drunker than I realize? Gee-suz I sound like some nancy-boy with too much time on my hands...:no:

I love old 80's R.E.M. I wish they would turn it up a notch now and then these days. They miss Bill Berry methinks.

They miss Bill Berry a lot more than I would have expected. The last CD seemed more like "The Michael Stipe Band" than an REM album.

I have 70's disco tunes in my Ipod. Let's end it on that note.....

Reggie. Lila. VP. Lurkers.

Time to go read before my eyes betray me.

Nice talking to you all, hopefully I'll see you guys sooner than later.

Sleep well.

I noticed the umulats too vp :hmm:

Well Lila, my bowling sorta tanks after 4 drinks I discovered. I still gotta few strikes. One of my friends has a funeral to go to in the morning so we ended it early

I got my 3rd U2 by U2 book for my bday :up: :lol:

UberBeaver said:

Why do you hate short people? That's racist man, not cool. Not cool.

I'm shortish - I just don't like people calling attention to it. Does that make VP the racist? :hmm:

Hey Kat, so would you recommend the disco bowling?

Back
Top Bottom