The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damnit, guys.

I go take a nap that'll make me unable to sleep later tonight and there's a new bar???? :madwife:

Yeah, we're losing our touch.

Snow, I'd kill people if they did something like that to me. At this point though I think people know I've already made my first "I'm done with guys" declaration of '07.

It never lasts long. :tsk:

I wish I'd taken my stuff down and normally I would have done it today. I hate that chore, makes me wish I never put it up to begin with. :madwife:

I need to install a new computer which I have no clue how to do and transfer all my files :confused: I wonder how much the geek squad charges?

clean up the christmas crap

figure out why I can't burn cd's anymore, right now i'm thinking it might be itunes so I'm transfering all my music into windows media to see if I can burn from there :down:

I just went out and bought swingers cuz I have a burning desire to see it again :love:

Swingers :love:

Beautiful babies!

And I called the Geek Squad last year for something (I forget what now) and they wanted to charge $150 just to come out and look at it. I remember what it was now, I wasn't getting sound out of my speakers and in the end turns out when I restarted my computer the colume settings turned off. :reject:

:yikes: i'd have to pay a lot of money then

ithinkicanithinkicanithinkican
I'm sure i can do it all myself

not being able to burn is driving me crazy. I've got a mixed cd that i can't get made :angry: after 3 songs it turns into dead air.

the rockin edge said:
hey zootles, change your sig. it'd look much better if the link just said "lastfm"

I was gonna do that. But what about people that have no clue what last.fm is? What motivation would they have to even click on it? :angry:

Re: Re: Re: forget them!

the rockin edge said:
did i ever send you the stuff from his solo gig in toronto in november?

I have no idea. :reject: Will be watching that dvd you sent me, in the next few days. :drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: forget them!

i think it's better but lastfm would be better still. :tongue:

Zootlesque said:

I have no idea. :reject: Will be watching that dvd you sent me, in the next few days. :drool:

i'm gonna upload those files sometime soon anyway, i'll send them to you. :up:

i just watched that dvd too. :drool:

totally different than the one i just downloaded, both great :drool:

hey reg :wave:

damn I'm in a happy mood...finally saw a few of my bffls for life we chilled tonight. we ate frosting out of a jar, had sudoku races (sort of...), and practiced taking shots (of water) out of egg cups. (long story)

we're quite strange.

I fucking love those girls :love:

how are you on this evening?

Back
Top Bottom