The Temple Bar: fun with a twist! - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-30-2006, 11:34 PM   #261
ONE
love, blood, life
 
greeneyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: RedrockU2's Left Shoulder
Posts: 14,459
Local Time: 02:23 PM
Is Zootle Poodle here?
Or are you just qouting from a time in the past Reggie?


Ahhhhh Zootle Baby
__________________

greeneyedgirl is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:34 PM   #262
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,989
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by greeneyedgirl
I got both but haven't watched either yet


Why buy them if all they're going to do is collect dust? Tell you what come over my place next Saturday night and we'll watch 'em together.
__________________

Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:34 PM   #263
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 03:23 PM
my favorites are when people say "tengo 28 anos", meaning i have 28 anuses. or when guys say "estoy embarasada", i'm pregnant.
redhotswami is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #264
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,989
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by greeneyedgirl
Is Zootle Poodle here?
Or are you just qouting from a time in the past Reggie?


Ahhhhh Zootle Baby
Look above you dear...^
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #265
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,245
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque


What easter egg docu? It's not listed on my zoo dvd set.


NSW, this is what is on Disc 2:

1. Bonus Tracks
- Tryin To Throw & Desire from Yankee Stadium, NYC 08-29-92, 08-30-92
- The Fly & EBTTRT, Manchester 06-19-92

2. Documentaries
- A Fistful of Zoo TV
- Zoo TV The Inside Story
- Trabantland (all about the east german car)

3. Extras
- Video Confessional ( confessions by random strangers/fans - pretty funny )
- Numb Karaoke
Thanks, Zoot...I was at both of those Yankee Stadium shows...few things were as cool as taking the 34 bus to the 4 Train to go see U2.
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #266
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque


What easter egg docu? It's not listed on my zoo dvd set.


NSW, this is what is on Disc 2:

1. Bonus Tracks
- Tryin To Throw & Desire from Yankee Stadium, NYC 08-29-92, 08-30-92
- The Fly & EBTTRT, Manchester 06-19-92

2. Documentaries
- A Fistful of Zoo TV
- Zoo TV The Inside Story
- Trabantland (all about the east german car)

3. Extras
- Video Confessional ( confessions by random strangers/fans - pretty funny )
- Numb Karaoke
numb karaoke rocks my world
redhotswami is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #267
ONE
love, blood, life
 
greeneyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: RedrockU2's Left Shoulder
Posts: 14,459
Local Time: 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog




Why buy them if all they're going to do is collect dust? Tell you what come over my place next Saturday night and we'll watch 'em together.
Christmas gifts....still under the tree....


come and get me Pimp Daddy
greeneyedgirl is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:37 PM   #268
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,989
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque


What easter egg docu? It's not listed on my zoo dvd set.


NSW, this is what is on Disc 2:

1. Bonus Tracks
- Tryin To Throw & Desire from Yankee Stadium, NYC 08-29-92, 08-30-92
- The Fly & EBTTRT, Manchester 06-19-92

2. Documentaries
- A Fistful of Zoo TV
- Zoo TV The Inside Story
- Trabantland (all about the east german car)

3. Extras
- Video Confessional ( confessions by random strangers/fans - pretty funny )
- Numb Karaoke
Yeah, there's a 25 minute documentary from the MTV Rockumentary series, that was also featured on the Video, Cameos and Interference VHS from yesteryear.

I'll find the Easter Egg code cracker for you...hold on.
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:37 PM   #269
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 03:23 PM
GG! I didn't know you partied here too.
redhotswami is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:38 PM   #270
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,989
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by greeneyedgirl


Christmas gifts....still under the tree....


come and get me Pimp Daddy
OK...
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:38 PM   #271
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,245
Local Time: 12:23 PM
I need to get the special edition, the regular edition was a gift.....

I'll say this, though...it reminded me once and for all what a fantastic tour that was.....and, that's the last tour where the power of Bono's voice is still going strong. He still sounds good to me, but, then, he just had more oomph to his voice.....
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:39 PM   #272
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
the Video, Cameos and Interference VHS from yesteryear.
Oh yeah... I have that one!
Zoots is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:40 PM   #273
ONE
love, blood, life
 
greeneyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: RedrockU2's Left Shoulder
Posts: 14,459
Local Time: 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami
GG! I didn't know you partied here too.

greeneyedgirl is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:40 PM   #274
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
I need to get the special edition, the regular edition was a gift.....

I'll say this, though...it reminded me once and for all what a fantastic tour that was.....and, that's the last tour where the power of Bono's voice is still going strong. He still sounds good to me, but, then, he just had more oomph to his voice.....
that tour kicked ass. i think the 2nd dublin show was the best concert ever in the history of u2.
redhotswami is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:41 PM   #275
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Thanks, Zoot...I was at both of those Yankee Stadium shows...few things were as cool as taking the 34 bus to the 4 Train to go see U2.
I'm soooooo jealous!!!
Zoots is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:42 PM   #276
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,245
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami


that tour kicked ass. i think the 2nd dublin show was the best concert ever in the history of u2.
I'm old enough to have seen them on the JT tour, so, that show will always be my favorite show, and favorite tour....but, Zoo is a dangerously close 2nd for me. The fact that they are playing AB songs helps propel it towards the top for me, but, I love the older stuff so much that the JT tour was very special for me.
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:42 PM   #277
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by greeneyedgirl



redhotswami is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:43 PM   #278
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I'm old enough to have seen them on the JT tour, so, that show will always be my favorite show, and favorite tour....but, Zoo is a dangerously close 2nd for me. The fact that they are playing AB songs helps propel it towards the top for me, but, I love the older stuff so much that the JT tour was very special for me.
which JT shows did you see?
redhotswami is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:43 PM   #279
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,245
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque


I'm soooooo jealous!!!
Zoot, it was mental overload for me. I had the $$$ to see them a few times, on the indoor portion had seen them out at was then Brendan Byrne, and also at the Nassau Coliseum....but, to see them in my borough, in the house that Ruth built, home of a baseball team I worship.....just a crazy confluence of things.....
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:45 PM   #280
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 10:23 PM
Zoo TV tour intro..... Zoo Station... ead:
__________________

Zoots is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×