The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Oh, wow, I just hit 2000 posts.

8.gif

Happy New Year Mia :hug:

I wish I remembered details of shows I've been to. I did see the 'War' tour, then missed them the rest of the 80s :banghead:

Leather - and guess what - i don't get it till May, unfucking real

and yes Lila - furniture shopping turned into drinking - somehow it just seemed to all flow together..:unsure:

Zoot, Lila, thank you, thank you. :)

Snow, sorry you're not getting it for so long, but, at least you got the purchase out of the way, and you've also placated your inner OCD. :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You and Zoot? :confused:

Uh...:shifty: is your 'friend' female...:hmm:

no my friend and I , and she is female. that her describing us to he cabbie b4 he dropped us oiff

I feel like I should be rtyping in the other thred but I can't be bothered to navigate ( long word) there

that would be Hamme(RED)™ :wink:
Good choice on the couch - what color is it? Chocolately?

Reggie - War tour at the L.A. Sports Arena. I believe I have the ticket stub somewhere...

oh god - I feel like kayla :reject:

the colour is violet something but it looks like a chocolate maroon black colour - really nice. You'll all have to come and see. It's very cool, big chaise and all.

I'm going to try AND FIND MY HAMER *RED* SHIRT BRB

Last edited:
Reggie, was just looking at the set list for the JT show before mine at Brendan Byrne...and, they played A Sort of Homecoming....missed it by one night. Fuck.

And here come a few Great White songs...you were not kidding yesterday about your love of big haired 80's almost metal bands. :)

the rockin edge said:
zootles changed his avatar. :tsk:

the one he said he was never going to change!

My latest purchase and viewing of Zoo Sydney made me do it!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

TRE btw, thanks for the dvds! Got 'em in the mail today! :) :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom