The Temple Bar - :fuckyeah: ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

:fuckyeah:

Thanks for the heads up didn't realize we were full in the other place. I should not need to play with my display settings.

Great - I'll need you to apply for a CDN work visit then, thx :up:

There's a league here and I'm debating on joining or starting a team for January. I have got to meet to new people (lets be honest here, by people I mean mostly guys, but musically inclined women would be great too).

let me know if that works for you. too many of the bars here are swarming with fetuses. i need to get creative and find new ways to meet men.

Who's Tre...:scratch:

Oh Tre!!! He's the kid from Idaho...who plays geetar, right?

Yep. And that's awesome that you spelled it geetar. Back when I was rockign the band scene we used to call it a geetur. Added a little southern flair to our...um...Long Island-ness?

jeez snow, first bootcamp and now dodgeball... that's pretty crazy...

:shh: It's the head injury. It's all just babble and crazy talk. :coocoo:

Whatever happened to the band, man...I miss the band! Let's put the band back together Beav...you, me, NSW...we used to rock...:rockon:

NSW met that Yoko dude, and then made us all play silverware and save puppies and shit. Remember? You told him to GFH and then we played that show @ Altamont and then.....I don't like thinking about 'and then'....:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom