The Temple Bar - :fuckyeah: ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, watching the game. these events are my exception to the 100 yr old lady pattern. and I have to practice being up, I've got 3 concerts this week.

Nice, which concerts?

I have stopped watching the game because everytime I turn it on, they start to suck. So it's best if I just listen to it from the next room and refresh the NYTimes log thingy.

The Who, Feist and Lenny Kravitz.

Who do you want to win....fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice lineup. Enjoy. It's weird - I don't like The Who's music, but I like Pete Townsend, and the UK Flag theme they got going on is real cool. Like I kinda want a poster, but I don't like them. It's quite a crossroads.

I'm a Red Sox fan. Fucking JD Drew.

Last edited:
Nice lineup. Enjoy. It's weird - I don't like The Who's music, but I like Pete Townsend, and the UK Flag theme they got going on is real cool. Like I kinda want a poster, but I don't like them. It's quite a crossroads.

Give "Who's Next" a listen some day, if you've never listened to it front to back.

yeah, should be a decent few shows, I hope. I'm not huge into them or anything, just really wanted to see the show if they're gonna be near here.

I'd love to see the Rays win. I was on the fence, but the Rays are getting no love so I thought I'd step up. I'm an adopter like that.

Want. :whimper:

Where are you seeing Lenny? He's playing in KW soon. Or now. I dunno. With Sloan. :drool:

He's in London on Saturday actually. Leslie has the RBC format on Friday at the JLC, and then he's there on Sat. Postponed makeup from March. I've seen him before with someone else, can't remember - Bon Jovi maybe? Anyway, from what I saw there I'm looking forward to this show :drool: I never did see if there's an opener - is it sloan, really? good shit - I'll have to check.

He's in London on Saturday actually. Leslie has the RBC format on Friday at the JLC, and then he's there on Sat. Postponed makeup from March. I've seen him before with someone else, can't remember - Bon Jovi maybe? Anyway, from what I saw there I'm looking forward to this show :drool: I never did see if there's an opener - is it sloan, really? good shit - I'll have to check.

I know it's Sloan opening in KW. I was just watching some Kravitz on YouTube the other day. :drool: He's quite the looker. :up:

didn't know you were a sox fan beav

Yep. My father is from Mass, so I rooted for them as a kid and still do. Pretty much the only Boston team I kept up with, though if I ever got in basketball I'd probably go with the Celtics - unless the Nets actually move to Brooklyn. hough honestly, I'm not much of a baseball fan anymore - it bores the shit out of me - but I will watch the Sox come playoff time.

The Rays are the worst thing in baseball right now. Shitty fans, shitty stadium, annoying all around.

yeah, I was about to start on the wonders of Lenny before I got interupted, so I'll summarize: :drool:

How are the Isles, I was reading your descriptions of them having learned to pass and shoot :cute: very funny.

It's weird that I actually have a team doing well this decade +. It's a nice feeling :)

yeah, I was about to start on the wonders of Lenny before I got interupted, so I'll summarize: :drool:

How are the Isles, I was reading your descriptions of them having learned to pass and shoot :cute: very funny.

It's weird that I actually have a team doing well this decade +. It's a nice feeling :)

Which team is doing well? The Bills?

The Isle's got shut out by the Panters, who are maybe as bad the Isles. So there's that. Oh - DPs back. :| I guess the rest of the team just assumed he would score goals as well as play goalie. I dunno. How many games left? 70 something? ugh.

I remember when I liked sports. :cute: Now, I'm all about politics. I only have the energy and attention span for one obsession at a time.

I'll be looking for a new one in mid-November.

Which team is doing well? The Bills?

The Isle's got shut out by the Panters, who are maybe as bad the Isles. So there's that. Oh - DPs back. :| I guess the rest of the team just assumed he would score goals as well as play goalie. I dunno. How many games left? 70 something? ugh.

Yes, the Bills :almostreadyforthecheerleadersmileycomeback:
certainly not the fucking leafs :happy:

That sucks though, I feel your pain.

I remember when I liked sports. :cute: Now, I'm all about politics. I only have the energy and attention span for one obsession at a time.

I'll be looking for a new one in mid-November.

someone asked where you were the other day and I said probably campaigning for the US election - I don't think I was far off...have you figured out how to get a voter card with a postal box or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom