The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

haha GMTA! :hi5:
you have a final already??? in october??? omg you prob don't want to hear this right now but that is the best class evAR!! does that mean you are done with the class for the rest of the semester then? or is there some lameass project you have to submit

morning drea!

nice! 1/3 through already? that's great! so you'll be schooling for spring and summer semesters too, then?

my weekend was okay. nothing exciting, but i suppose nothing horrible either. how about yours?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Why the hell did they go and do a stupid thing like that for??? I'd raise holy hell if I were you.

I'm guessing you didn't have any of it backed up? :(

:sad:

i can pull the UF2.com stuff off the online server, and i hope i can figure out how to transfer the files from my iPod, but pictures and everything else? gone.

:sigh:

unico said:
morning drea!

nice! 1/3 through already? that's great! so you'll be schooling for spring and summer semesters too, then?

my weekend was okay. nothing exciting, but i suppose nothing horrible either. how about yours?

Studied, studied, finished a paper, studied. :hi5:

I just keep telling myself there's a point to all of this. ;)

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:sad:

i can pull the UF2.com stuff off the online server, and i hope i can figure out how to transfer the files from my iPod, but pictures and everything else? gone.

:sigh:

That really blows. :sad:

When my comp crashed I lost all my stuff, too. Luckily some of it was backed up, but for my iPod files (which weren't) a couple people here recommended iPod rip.

http://www.thelittleappfactory.com/application.php?app=iPodRip

You can rip the files from your iPod to the new hard drive.

Speaking of, I tried to do this with the laptop this weekend - iPod rip isn't compatible with Vista yet. :mad:

LadyLemon and I had signs asking Larry nicely for his sticks, he gave them to us, we floated out of the United Center on cloud nine and when we came back Sicy had given us the status, lol.

I have the damn thing in a shadowbox with the ticketstub and my wristbands from that night.

<-----fangirl :lol: :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
LadyLemon and I had signs asking Larry nicely for his sticks, he gave them to us, we floated out of the United Center on cloud nine and when we came back Sicy had given us the status, lol.

I have the damn thing in a shadowbox with the ticketstub and my wristbands from that night.

<-----fangirl :lol: :reject:

that's awesome! yeah now i remember that she was the other one with that status. :hi5:

i try to save my wristbands and stubs...but i forget where i store them. then i find them again and try to place them where i'll remember them...and of course i forget.

Back
Top Bottom