The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
But seriously, making me go searching for it? What's with that? If you really cared you'd serve it to me on a silver platter. :angry:

Wow you are so lazy!! It's on page 2 of this thread. :rolleyes:

Sicy said:

Wow you are so lazy!! It's on page 2 of this thread. :rolleyes:

Are you infringing on my god-given right to extreme laziness?

Besides, I'm a student, what more can you expect? :wink:

By the way, allow me to show the love....
icon_woohoo2.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Perfect score on the final. As in, like every single question right. :faint:

She graded them as we finished and I'm glad I waited around. It was either that or risk a coronary between now and when she posted the grades online.

Gonna make myself a huuuge drink now.

Nice April...:hug:

Doesn't it feel great to be rewarded for your hard work....especially after you stressed so much...:hi5:

:up:

yolland said:

Oy. :lol:

Erm, well, cursing in Greek is not my forte, but *I think* the closest you could come to conveying "Stay the fuck out of the ghetto" would be γαμήσου, μένω μακριά από το γκέτο ("Fuck off/Fuck you, stay away from the ghetto"). The word Babelfish gave you for 'stay' can't be used as a verb, and so far as I know there's no proper way in Greek to insert the verb 'fuck,' as if it were a noun, mid-phrase in order to emphasize the verb 'stay'.

I must've missed that song somehow...

i'm convinced that yolland is a faerie who flies around from place to place, touching things to turn them to gold, and passing along little nuggets of wisdom like above to every person she meets.

ok tell me if this would be a total scumbag move or not.

so ya arranged to buy a ticket for bruce at face, but later you found another, better ticket for face and bought that. would it be totaly scummy to take the first ticket that you bought for face and re-sell it on craigs list for, oh, double face value?

Coffee is definitely good. :drool: It is helping with the hangover from hell.

I went to the hockey game last night and got so trashed. I haven't been that drunk in ages. :yikes:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

make it the thinige under your use name.

Sicy
Forum Administrator
Sicilicious

:hi5:

Man I'm dumb. I never even thought of that. :up:

ThoraSEB said:
Coffee is definitely good. :drool: It is helping with the hangover from hell.

I went to the hockey game last night and got so trashed. I haven't been that drunk in ages. :yikes:

I hate coffee when I'm hungover. I like juices and water. Coffee just dehydrates me even more.

Back
Top Bottom