The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gmail was cool when only cool people could get an account. now it has become more mainstream (like macs) and thus lost the shiny. it used to provide the biggest amt. of space. now all the other popular accounts have the same (yahoo, hotmail, etc.)

and gchat was just created so they can rip off of hotmail (msn chat) and yahoo IM.

Dalton said:
I have such a developed sense of superiority that I don't buy things to make me cooler. I don't mind the gmail. :wink:

remember back in the day when it was beta and someone would give you their email and you'd be like "ooooooh can you send me an invitation?" and you felt all VIP and stuff bc people were asking to be a part of your cool club.

:sigh:
no mas

152, Bar.

My parents are getting me a tutor for math, which I'm vehemently opposed to.

I know they mean well, but I'm in the top ten percent of my class for a reason.

I wish I had a math tutor. I was in the top of my class too, but I went the computer route after I sucked terribly in AlgII/Trig. Then I wasn't at all prepared for college math. Even if you feel like you don't need it now, it might be helpful to have one now to prepare you for further down the road.

I am sucking in math. I'm saying, I think I should be given a bit of time to work it out. My grades in the past have proved that I do pretty well. We've only been in school for a little over a month.

And I'm not pleased with having to work around the tutor's schedule. I have a lot of shit going on, between basketball, being class vice president, writing for the school paper, etc. I'm probably not going to make the basketball team, so that will be one less thing to worry about.

I meant overall, to say that I've been in holes before and have gotten out of them well enough that I'm in the top ten percent and have a 4.3 GPA.

Back
Top Bottom