The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Kaf I'm totally the same. Mom knows it too, and thankfully, she's been obliging lately. I miss KafChats! This codeine is about to knock me out, but we'll chat soon!

Lila, please, pour all the w(h)ine in here!

:hug:

Is this the thread to whine in? I feel like joining the club :sad:

I'll pick up some soup for you Mia when I call for Chinese takeout in a little while :hug:
We'll allow it :hug:

LOL! Kaf I'm totally the same. Mom knows it too, and thankfully, she's been obliging lately. I miss KafChats! This codeine is about to knock me out, but we'll chat soon!

We shall! You can call me up and yell at me for old time's sake.

"KAF!! GET BACK ON THE RAFT!!"

wine-glass-pour.jpg

Thanks Mia :hug:

Just got some test results, which, in turn will lead to more testing. But I have to wait til January when they can fit me in. So I get to worry, hopefully needlessly, til then :happy: And of course that's a new year for meeting the insurance deductible :angry: I just better not Google, or I will have every illness under the sun. :reject:

\end rant, will go have a good cry in the shower & get it out of my system for now.

Oh, and thanks for the wine BoMac, maybe later in the evening :hmm:

bodyheat :combust:
looking forward to raftin it up next year!
:hi5:

Make that white and I'm down :hi5:

Just got some test results, which, in turn will lead to more testing. But I have to wait til January when they can fit me in. So I get to worry, hopefully needlessly, til then :happy: And of course that's a new year for meeting the insurance deductible :angry: I just better not Google, or I will have every illness under the sun. :reject:

\end rant, will go have a good cry in the shower & get it out of my system for now.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry you're dealing with that, that's so unnerving when you just want answers either way. Take care of yourself.

We're supposed to be getting a big snow storm tomorrow, too. :| Sigh.

Good excuse to stay in and make bisque, though, m i rite? :sexywink:

That would be nice! Definitely on the weekend! Tomorrow's a big day at work. :crack: But then I get to relax and do laundry and just chill out at home. :drool:

:love: You know the way to my heart!

Oh, and thanks for the wine BoMac, maybe later in the evening :hmm:

:hug: Sorry to hear about that. I hope it all turns out well for you.

good news, y'all! nurse says i'm getting better, and she thinks i'll improve each day. :) she also noted a change in my appearance. ha, i could only imagine how awful i must've looked the past few days. i've avoided mirrors on purpose. this weekend, i'm totally getting a manicure. gotta keep it fresh!

good news, y'all! nurse says i'm getting better, and she thinks i'll improve each day. :) she also noted a change in my appearance. ha, i could only imagine how awful i must've looked the past few days. i've avoided mirrors on purpose. this weekend, i'm totally getting a manicure. gotta keep it fresh!

Glad to hear you're doing better! :hug: It's such a relief once you start feeling better after being sick for a while.

TGIF! :rockon:

I got the day off today :hyper:
Gonna watch the rock n roll hall of fame concert again later :drool:

Nope big plans for the weekend cuz I gotta work. Oh well, gotta make that tour money :wink:
Oh, fridays are good days to have off. Make that tour money, girl! I'm actually looking forward to getting a job next year so I can start making tour money, too. You're going to Montreal, right?

Glad to hear you're doing better! :hug: It's such a relief once you start feeling better after being sick for a while.

TGIF! :rockon:

Thanks, girl :hug: Yesterdays visit was a downer, so for her to note improvement today was so relieving! It'll be great to feel like myself again.

Oh, fridays are good days to have off. Make that tour money, girl! I'm actually looking forward to getting a job next year so I can start making tour money, too. You're going to Montreal, right?

Thanks, girl :hug: Yesterdays visit was a downer, so for her to note improvement today was so relieving! It'll be great to feel like myself again.

Yep both Montreal shows :hyper: And Toronto and Minneapolis too :D
Montreal is gonna be such a blast though with so many of us going. Haven't met anyone from Interference yet so I'm really looking forward to that.

Hi Kristen! :D

It's so hard to believe it's December already. This year has totally flown by. :crack: I'm feeling a bit panicked about all I have to do in the next 2 weeks, as I'll be away until after the New Year.

Mia - glad you're feeling better! :hug:

Lila, sorry you're going through stuff too :hug:

Oh, what the heck - hugs for everyone! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I went to work this morning but had to come home - am not feeling so great :no:

Montreal is gonna be such a blast though with so many of us going. Haven't met anyone from Interference yet so I'm really looking forward to that.

...and the first person you'll be meeting is me, you poor girl :lol: Oh well, you know how to shut me up (just feed me persians :drool:) :wink:

It's so hard to believe it's December already. This year has totally flown by. :crack: I'm feeling a bit panicked about all I have to do in the next 2 weeks, as I'll be away until after the New Year.

Yeah it's crazy how fast the days are flying by. Before you know it, you'll be on a beach with a little drink in your hand :wink:

Mia - glad you're feeling better! :hug:

Lila, sorry you're going through stuff too :hug:

Oh, what the heck - hugs for everyone! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hugs back for you Julie :hug: Feel better.

It's going to be a blast. I miss the city, and I miss y'all, and it'll be great to finally meet you!

One day at a time :hug: It'll get done. Then you can kick back and relax with the hot fellas in Waikiki :D

Oh no, Julie! You can't get sick, too!!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom